BY WAHL

WAHL Professional T-Shaped Adjustable Trimmer Blade Fits:(1) Wahl: 8900 Models, AC Trimmer, 9925(2) Sterling: Sterling 5, Stylist, Act One(3) 5 Star: Razor EdgerWAHL Professional T-Shaped Adjustable Trimmer Blade Includes:(1) Oil(1) Screws(1) Blade see more...

Alexi M.
Being a hair stylist i love these trimmers!!! Clean crisp lines are just the beginning, want to create designs??? perfect trimmers! not only did they meet my expectations, they surpassed them. Must buy!!!
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
Wall has got to be the best Clipper out there. I have owned a Wahl Senior for over 6 years and I wouldn't own anything else. It's quiet and it does the job well. I've used name brand clippers in the past and I didn't know what I was missing until I bought a Wahl.
Trisha G.
Meridian, ID
Great trimmer, seems to lose power the longer you use it. The storage components are not really helpful at all, and the parts seem to easily fall out and get lost in drawers. It is great for a quick trim for my husband. It was cheap, so replacing it wouldn't be too bad.
Dan S.
Detroit
This trimmers easy to maneuver any kids and close in tight spots on my face I highly room recommend this for people that are looking for a good trip
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
ive never used this product before...im sure it works amazing and does a wonderful job, most wahl products do a great job
Kelly S.
Mount Pleasant, NC
My fiance loves his. Its great especially on his type of hair. We will be purchasing a new one when the time comes.

Amazon