BY WAHL

Latasha T.
This is such a good brand if you are looking for something to maintaing the care of your clippers or trimmers. It smells pretty good so you don't have to worry about toxic fumes, its a slight spray so there is not stucky residue. The can is sleek and light weight so it can fit in a sink cabinet. In my house we use this for male clippers, lady trimmers and hair sheers.
Marlena B.
Anderson, IN
This comes with everything you need to keep the maintenance up with your clippers. If you don't, your risk yourself some pain. I find it to be moderately priced at Walmart, but feel it could be a bit cheaper. But overall, for the price, it is a good quality product!!!
Pepper W.
Shreveport, LA
I have several sons and have always cut thier hair. this oil care keeps the clippers ready for use and Ive not had to purchase new clippers in at least 10 years. Wahl is quality and you cant go wrong with thier products. I get this at Sallys Beauty Supply
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Are use this on my clippers and I use it a lot I have three boys and a husband that I cut the hair regularly and it really helps out quite right
Roberto R.
Downey, CA
Great item I use it constantly before utilizing any clippers lubricates and make any clipper not only wahls in excellent working conditions
Ricardo C.
San Angelo, TX
Helps keep your blades free from debree and helps lubricate the clippers. It's amazing and I like to clean my clippers with it
Coral G.
I use these on my Grandkids to shave their heads. Well my Grandsons that is. They work the Best everrrrrrt