BY WAHL

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.   DVD pictured is not included in this kit. Keep It Clean™ Quiet But Powerful You Know, the Strong, Silent Type Color Coded Cutting Guides Make it easy to plan and remember each cut. 5-Year Limited Warranty 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Self-Sharpening, High-Carbon Steel Blades Stay Sharp Longer Super Easy, Step-by-Step How-to DVD Taper Control Lets you Customize Each Cut 26 Piece Haircut Kit with Durable Handled Storage Case Includes: Blade Guard Multi-Cut Clipper Flat-Top Comb Medium Comb Pocket Comb Scissors Hair Clip Cleaning Brush Lubricating Oil Durable Storage Case Cape Neck Brush Eyebrow Trim Guide Comb Ear Trim Guide Comb Ten Guide Combs 1/8" - Red 1/4" - Purple 3/8" - Dark Blue 1/2" - see more...

• Want to get them for my boyfriend are they any good ?14 Answers
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Very reliable clippers. I've been using these on my husband's hair every couple of months for about 3 or 4 years now and have never had a problem with them. When we bought it, they were about $20 which was about what my husband's hair cuts cost including the tip. Definitely a money saver!
Sarah E.
Dawsonville, GA
I use this to cut my husband hair regularly and they have yet to Gail me. The color coded system makes it easy to find what I'm looking for. The only thing I wish was that the motor was a little stronger because I have to go slower than I like to in order to get a thorough cut.
Desiree D.
Fountain, CO
My husband is in the military and absolutely loves these clippers we have 2 sets actually. He bought a second set while away at training to help save money on haircuts. They cut his hair so well and easily and save us a lot of money since he has to cut his hair every 2-3 weeks.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
LOVE THESE!!!!! I love that it's color coded and also has the guide printed on the clippers as well. I cut my son's and husband's hair and I've never had a problem with doing great fades with these.
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Bought one for my dad and he loves it! He has been using this for years. If you protect it really well, you wouldn't have to worry about getting a new one anytime sooner. This is very easy to use.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
I'm not a professional but I find this great for at home use. I buzz my fiancé's hair about once a month. This saves us money on trips to the barber shop. It paid for itself in less than two uses.
Kira A.
Odessa, TX
I bought this to use on my son's hair so I don't have to pay a fortune tp get his hair trimmed. It works well and the color coding system is perfect to get the same cut every time.
Caroline K.
These Clippers are great, I use them to Cut my Fiancé's hair. They do a great job, and they're long lasting. I love that they're color coded, it makes choosing the next size easy
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
My husband bought these clippers so I could cut his hair and they work great. He got them almost 5 years ago and they are still like new even though I cut his hair twice a month
Josh S.
Gilbertsville, PA
So many ways to cut back on your bills every month. This is a quick and easy way to keep any boys or men in your house hold trimmed and proper while keeping the cost at an all time low.
Yasmine N.
Snellville, GA
Want to get them for my boyfriend are they any good ?