BY WAHL

Wahl Professional 2 Hole Clipper blade #2191 - Size 000 Adjustable Fits: Wahl: Super Taper, Super Taper II, Pro Basic Sterling: Reflections Senior 5 Star: Senior, Magic Clip Includes: Oil ScrewsMade in USAModel #2191 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Influenster M.
I'm glad that this brand makes it easy to find replaceable parts . I use this brand of clipper set and love the quality over the other one I've used in the past.
A.j. S.
Indio, CA
blades last a long time. they are reasonably priced and do a great job of clipping and trimming.
Elaine R.
I use this to trim my husbands hair. And is great for around the ears. I love it
Sharon W.
Templeton, Massachusetts
I have an old Wahl shaver, six plus years old and all I ever need it a new cutter. I wouldn't cut my husbands hair with anything else.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I have bought this blade for my replacement and it’s just great. It extended the life of my trimmer after mine broke a “tooth”.
Cambur C.
Este producto no lo conozco muy bien aunque mi suegra me mando a comprarla en el último viaje de mi esposa, ella es peluquera y quiso este producto porque es el que más resiste
Krystle V.
This blade has stood the test of time!!! It's about ready for a change but after a few years of using it, I'd say it's done its job!