Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingWahl
2191 Professional 2 Hole Clipper Blade

Wahl 2191 Professional 2 Hole Clipper Blade

by Wahl

Wahl Professional 2 Hole Clipper blade #2191 - Size 000 Adjustable Fits: Wahl: Super Taper, Super Taper II, Pro Basic Sterling: Reflections Senior 5 Star: Senior, Magic Clip Includes: Oil ScrewsMade in USAModel #2191

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 2191 Professional 2 Hole Clipper Blade!
Influenster M.
I'm glad that this brand makes it easy to find replaceable parts . I use this brand of clipper set and love the quality over the other one I've used in the past.
Krystle V.
This blade has stood the test of time!!! It's about ready for a change but after a few years of using it, I'd say it's done its job!
A.j. S.
Indio, CA
blades last a long time. they are reasonably priced and do a great job of clipping and trimming.
Cambur C.
Este producto no lo conozco muy bien aunque mi suegra me mando a comprarla en el último viaje de mi esposa, ella es peluquera y quiso este producto porque es el que más resiste
Elaine R.
I use this to trim my husbands hair. And is great for around the ears. I love it
Sharon W.
Templeton, MA
I have an old Wahl shaver, six plus years old and all I ever need it a new cutter. I wouldn't cut my husbands hair with anything else.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I have bought this blade for my replacement and it’s just great. It extended the life of my trimmer after mine broke a “tooth”.

Looking for your answer?