BY WAHL #31 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

• Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?1 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this in the past when I first started cutting my husbands hair. Did a great job. Did what I needed it to do. Once it was worn out I bought a more expensive pair that I use to this day. Definitely would recommend.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my husband to use because we don't always have time to go get his hair done. It does exactly what it says and we haven't had any complaints.
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I like the way it cuts hair it also comes with all the asscecories which you can choose. With on what hair cut you are going to used
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to keep my neckline and undercut looking fresh between cuts. The guards are easy to use and the clippers smoothly cut my hair without any pulling. Obviously, the better you keep the clippers clean and oiled, the better they perform!
Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.
hello
  To be honest, one of the nicest and best barber cape available
because it is very easy and why we do not get to do a review even though In addition,
I own it and love it so much I am sure I will bring some buyers to the product
Zouhair E.
Zouhair E.
Casablanca
"My name is Elmaataouy zouhair and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?