BY WAHL #3 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

Dixie M.
A must have for parents that have kids that need hair cuts all the time, welcome to salon mom. These help keep the kids looking great and hold up with care. You just have to oil the blade and keep it cleaned after use and they will last a long while. They also work great for trimming up our furry friends. So we have two sets of these in our house.
Sharleen T.
My husband loves this set comes with everything you need great long-lasting he's never had a problem with it I buy mines out Marshalls or TJ Maxx for a really great price
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
I used to cut my ex's hair and we used wahls. We just trusted them and they are easy to use. Some get hot when you are using for a long time which sucks but still works
Angel H.
Works well, we use to cut my son and husband's and who ever else asks for a hair cut! I would reccomend better instructions on cleaning and finding replacement blades.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I’ve had these clippers for years, and they still work just as great as the day I bought them. None of the attachments have broke, and the blades are still decent.
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville
I cut my husband hair with this clippers for years have also clipped lot of other family members hair, longest lasting clippers as well, will be only brand ill ever buy
Tanaya P.
We have been using this for our son hair since they were toddlers. The current set is our second set since the forst set started to get dulled and the kids complain about it. I would say it’s good for 4 years of monthly used for 2 boys.
April F.
Del City, OK
My boyfriend loves these clippers. When I cut his hair these are so easy to use and clean. I love the multi attachments included in the kit and the cleaning tool too. In order to fade and trim hair, you definitely​ need this set that has it all. I wouldn't bother looking at other sets since these this one lasts forever.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
I have been using it for over 2 years to but my husband and sons hair my husband like it because it saves money (like every 3 weeks $17 for him) and an extra $30 every 3 months for our kids. It's durable and cut fairly well. But you need practice before you use it well. It's affordable $12 on Amazon, cheaper than other brand but last as long if not more
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Let Me tell You These Clippers are great , My sons love them and they Cut with exact precision , I am a Hairdresser by Profession and this is the best to use for Todays styles, I use this on My son`s once a month . I highly recommend these Clippers so go out and buy them.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?
Christina A.