BY WAHL #1 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I got these for my fiance because he shaves his head at home. They have worked great for the past 2 years, and are easy to maintain and keep clean and organized. Great for anyone who trims or shaves their hair at home.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses something similar to this that I got him and he tends to like it quite a bit as it has many gadgets and pretty much anything to get anywhere that you need to get any unwanted hair away.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I cut my husband's and my son's hair and we have purchased this trimmer set for over 10 years. It does tug or pull on the hair and gives a close shave. I even use it to trim my husband's beard.
Elena D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I cut my significant others hair and there’s a few different brands of trimmers and buzzers that I use when I do cut his hair. Wahl works good and it does give you that clean cut look! Not to exspensive, and worth the pay!
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
We use our Wahl trimmer on a weekly basis whether on the back of my head, to trim my boy's hair or my husband's hair. This trimmer is used a lot by my family and works great every time!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I don't know if u ask me all of these seen to work the same , after a while they get a little dull and start to catch hairs , but when they are new , I know they work amazingly
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
I used to cut my ex's hair and we used wahls. We just trusted them and they are easy to use. Some get hot when you are using for a long time which sucks but still works
Sharleen T.
My husband loves this set comes with everything you need great long-lasting he's never had a problem with it I buy mines out Marshalls or TJ Maxx for a really great price
Angel H.
Works well, we use to cut my son and husband's and who ever else asks for a hair cut! I would reccomend better instructions on cleaning and finding replacement blades.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I’ve had these clippers for years, and they still work just as great as the day I bought them. None of the attachments have broke, and the blades are still decent.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much does this cost?