BY WAHL #5 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual

Buy on Amazon
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I like using this for my husband and sons hair but hate how it’s constantly getting clogged which pulls their hair and I have to readjust the screw just to get it to even cut again.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I don't know if u ask me all of these seen to work the same , after a while they get a little dull and start to catch hairs , but when they are new , I know they work amazingly
Angel H.
Works well, we use to cut my son and husband's and who ever else asks for a hair cut! I would reccomend better instructions on cleaning and finding replacement blades.
Sharleen T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this set comes with everything you need great long-lasting he's never had a problem with it I buy mines out Marshalls or TJ Maxx for a really great price
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
I cut my husband hair with this clippers for years have also clipped lot of other family members hair, longest lasting clippers as well, will be only brand ill ever buy
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I use this to keep my neckline and undercut looking fresh between cuts. The guards are easy to use and the clippers smoothly cut my hair without any pulling. Obviously, the better you keep the clippers clean and oiled, the better they perform!
April F.
Del city, OK
My boyfriend loves these clippers. When I cut his hair these are so easy to use and clean. I love the multi attachments included in the kit and the cleaning tool too. In order to fade and trim hair, you definitely​ need this set that has it all. I wouldn't bother looking at other sets since these this one lasts forever.
Tanaya P.
We have been using this for our son hair since they were toddlers. The current set is our second set since the forst set started to get dulled and the kids complain about it. I would say it’s good for 4 years of monthly used for 2 boys.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Let Me tell You These Clippers are great , My sons love them and they Cut with exact precision , I am a Hairdresser by Profession and this is the best to use for Todays styles, I use this on My son`s once a month . I highly recommend these Clippers so go out and buy them.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. The Wahl Clip-n-Trim is great for shaping up his hair, beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much does this cost?
Dina E.
Mansoura, Dakahleya
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use at home??