BY WAHL #29 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

Amber S.
My husband and son both like short hair and this product makes it easy for me or my husband to cut their hair. It doesn't overheat like conair clippers and comes with a lot more sizes to choose from. I will be buying it again when this set dies.
Brad G.
Kenosha, WI
Best bang for your buck when it comes to buying home grooming products. Wahl is a major household name and they do not disappoint with this set. Eveyrthing you need to be awesome at home grooming. Love the product and strongly recommend it
Angie E.
O Fallon, IL
I love this product because I cut both my husband and son's hair. I like it because it saves me money. I bought this at Target. only problem i came across it combs breaks sometimes.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY
These clippers are the best!!! They work so great and have out lasted any other clipper set that I have ever bought.
Carrie C.
Omaha
Wahl is always a quality product you can count on. Love this trimmer as it's easy to use and also easy to maintain
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Have one of these and cut my husbands hair with it
It's easy to use and clean
Dixie M.
A must have for parents that have kids that need hair cuts all the time, welcome to salon mom. These help keep the kids looking great and hold up with care. You just have to oil the blade and keep it cleaned after use and they will last a long while. They also work great for trimming up our furry friends. So we have two sets of these in our house.
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
My husband uses whal brand to keep up with his beard and hair cuts... he loves it. We have owned our whal shaver for a couple years now and it's going strong. They are long lasting and still works amazing to this day. It's very good quality and gets the job done!
Tanaya P.
We have been using this for our son hair since they were toddlers. The current set is our second set since the forst set started to get dulled and the kids complain about it. I would say it’s good for 4 years of monthly used for 2 boys.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses something similar to this that I got him and he tends to like it quite a bit as it has many gadgets and pretty much anything to get anywhere that you need to get any unwanted hair away.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
How much does this cost?