BY WAHL #31 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

• Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?1 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
My husband and son both like short hair and this product makes it easy for me or my husband to cut their hair. It doesn't overheat like conair clippers and comes with a lot more sizes to choose from. I will be buying it again when this set dies.
Brad G.
Brad G.
Kenosha, WI
Best bang for your buck when it comes to buying home grooming products. Wahl is a major household name and they do not disappoint with this set. Eveyrthing you need to be awesome at home grooming. Love the product and strongly recommend it
Angie E.
Angie E.
O Fallon, IL
I love this product because I cut both my husband and son's hair. I like it because it saves me money. I bought this at Target. only problem i came across it combs breaks sometimes.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY
These clippers are the best!!! They work so great and have out lasted any other clipper set that I have ever bought.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Omaha
Wahl is always a quality product you can count on. Love this trimmer as it's easy to use and also easy to maintain
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Have one of these and cut my husbands hair with it
It's easy to use and clean
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
My boyfriend loves these clippers. When I cut his hair these are so easy to use and clean. I love the multi attachments included in the kit and the cleaning tool too. In order to fade and trim hair, you definitely​ need this set that has it all. I wouldn't bother looking at other sets since these this one lasts forever.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using it for over 2 years to but my husband and sons hair my husband like it because it saves money (like every 3 weeks $17 for him) and an extra $30 every 3 months for our kids. It's durable and cut fairly well. But you need practice before you use it well. It's affordable $12 on Amazon, cheaper than other brand but last as long if not more
Margo L.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Let Me tell You These Clippers are great , My sons love them and they Cut with exact precision , I am a Hairdresser by Profession and this is the best to use for Todays styles, I use this on My son`s once a month . I highly recommend these Clippers so go out and buy them.
destiny r.
destiny r.
Stanton, ['', '', '']
Amazing product. I use these clippers on my kids and family members and it is great. It had all the pieces you need to make a great cut with extra tools to help do different styles if wanted. Great product definitely worth the money.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?