BY WAHL #1 in Trimmers & Clippers

Wahl 79900 21-Piece Clip N' Trim Hair Trimmer Kit: 2-way clipper with Powerdrive Cutting System and adjustable control Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades for years of precision clipping Built-in finishing trimmer for necklines, sideburns, and ear area 10 guide combs, scissors, barber and flattop combs, and case Kit also includes blade guard, oil, cleaning brush, cape, neck duster, and manual see more...

Natalie M.
I use this bad boy to trim my 90lb dog! He has very thick hair that can become matted at times. Due to his size and breed, going to the groomers is expensive! So with this handy dandy tool we’re able to give my pup the perfect at home haircut. The blades glide though his thick tufts of hair leaving behind a beautiful silky coat. These are great tools for anyone looking to use on themselves or their puppets.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I bought this for all the males in my house. According to them the razor is not too bad and it does get the job done. My son's have really thick hair so sometimes it does kinda get stuck & snag a little. I like that it comes with so many accessories as well, but they said the scissors do not cut so good & are a little dull.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Wahl is definitely the best brand of hair trimmers! They don't bog down with thick hair and they cut instead of pull the hair. I prefer these over any other brands. I definitely recommend trying the wahl brand if you never have! It's worth the price!
Haven B.
While I would much rather he go get his hair cut, trips to the barber are difficult for military men. That's why, I chose to get a pair of clippers so I could cut it myself! These clippers come with everything you need and are great when taken care of
Dixie M.
A must have for parents that have kids that need hair cuts all the time, welcome to salon mom. These help keep the kids looking great and hold up with care. You just have to oil the blade and keep it cleaned after use and they will last a long while. They also work great for trimming up our furry friends. So we have two sets of these in our house.
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I like using this for my husband and sons hair but hate how it’s constantly getting clogged which pulls their hair and I have to readjust the screw just to get it to even cut again.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
My husband uses whal brand to keep up with his beard and hair cuts... he loves it. We have owned our whal shaver for a couple years now and it's going strong. They are long lasting and still works amazing to this day. It's very good quality and gets the job done!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. The Wahl Clip-n-Trim is great for shaping up his hair, beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Jennifer H.
I shave my son's and husband's hair all the time and this is the only brand of shaver that I will use. They last so long and are definitely worth the price which to me is very affordable compared to what 2 trips to the barber's would cost every other month.
Tanaya P.
We have been using this for our son hair since they were toddlers. The current set is our second set since the forst set started to get dulled and the kids complain about it. I would say it’s good for 4 years of monthly used for 2 boys.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would it be ideal for facial hair as well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much does this cost?