BY WAHL

Fits all Wahl Peanut, Tid-Bit Trimmers, Sterling BulletMedium cut see more...

Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Perfect for hard to reach areas like by the ear and great for perfecting your tape line. I’ve used for over a decade and still works like brand new with proper care. I cut my sons hair with this. I always buy my peanut at Sally’s
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
Peanuts are great! Best for kids hair cuts. Easier to get around little ears and necks. I bought mine at Sally's. I have yet to find good quality small hair clippers like this. It's a good quality product that I'd recommend!
Julia M.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are the perfect little trimmers...small and fit perfect in your hand. I have used these as well as my husband for shaving/trimming his beard. Bought these when I worked at Sally Beauty Supply because they were suggested and used by a lot of barbers/professionals.
Mikaela D.
Butler, PA
Peanuts are the best trimmers to finish off a haircut!! Only issue I've ever has was it doesn't get as close to the skin as most would like but it is still my go to!
Penny S.
Broaddus, TX
I love them! Just the right size. Trims everything up tight. these trimmers are just amazing. everything you could want in a trimmer! very affordable. it is used very often.
devin p.
Winston, GA
I LOVE this clipper/trimmer! My mother-in-law gave me this set 15 years ago because I cut hair for 4 boys and one hubby. My Peanut is still going strong and just now I think I need to replace the blade.

This clipper is lightweight, easy to use, and it does a terrific job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Taleemah T.
Gives a excellent line and has several attachments to get any hair cutting project done and I own several different types of clippers by this brand
Rose M.
Trumbull, CT
As a hairdresser this is my favorite trimmer! I use the same brand clippers as well always a good finished product for my clients!!
Holly F.
These are super small trimmers, easy for an everyday use at home or a salon. Keep extra batteries on hand to use these trimmers
Shakeema B.
I love the Peanut. It makes cutting my son's hair painless. Since it is smaller the guards arent so heavy and intimidating

Kohl's