Wahl 19-piece Complete Haircutting Kit

Pro clipper features high carbon precision ground steel blades, easy to use thumb adjustable control, durable storage case, ten guide combs, and instruction manual in English and Spanish.

Has anyone tried this trimmer?
My wife has been cutting my hair at home for a few years now. I have super fine hair, and lots of it. I know that with our current older set of clippers that she has to hit each cowlick from several different directions. I was curious if anyone with tons of fine hair was having success with this home haircut kit?
Start your review of Wahl 19-piece Complete Haircutting Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my son- he absolutely loves it. It is a really good value and includes a lot of different attachments. Very affordable and durable. I would definitely recommend purchasing this set.
Jasmine H.
Dunnellon, FL
I like how clean cut it did. It really didn't pull the hair much. I am so happy I bought it would totally buy again it lived up to my expectations. I would add more garuds to it. It was really good got the job done that's all that matters. Yes I am buying again and I told my friend about it to and he bought one and loves it.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Wahl is a good brand to use while getting started on your hair cutting experience or just to have on hand in case you need a trimmer. Wahl is affordable and decent quality. If you’re looking on making haircutting a career then I would consider other quality trimmers for heavy duty and longevity.
Elizabeth  S.
Merced, CA
With the pandemic in full swing I really appreciate and recommend this haircut kit. It has enough combs to help you get the perfect length. I now cut my Husbands hair and my son’s. The home cuts and savings had paid for the clippers a few times over.
Robin L.
Las Cruces, NM
I love these clippers to use to cut my kids hair. I have three boys and they love the short hair cuts so I am always cutting their hair. The down fall is the blade heats up pretty quick and my kids complain the blade is hot. Yes I'd buy again Wahl is a name we have used in our house since before I was born.
Andrea H.
Lexington, KY
it is an excellent machine! and it does not cut the ear like others that you run the risk of cutting it as it happened to me with another brand!
Steven B.
Sanford, FL
This set is perfect for the stay at home barber.  I got this right at the beginning of the pandemic.  It proved to be priceless...not just for my immediate family but my extended family as well.  This is truly a complete set.  It has every guard and accessory to pull off any new look.
Isabel S.
This is a great haircut tool for me and my husband. We decided to buy this since the quarantine. Everything we need is in this kit. Great quality for a price! Definitely recommend this!
April C.
Baltimore, MD
I brought this as a present for my husband prior to Covid. It has really come in handy for my husband who was unable & still doesn't go out of the house.
Yoana C.
Super good quality my husband loves this brand. He brings the entire kit which is an advantage. We have it for more than two years and it has never been broken. It is not very heavy so it can be handled very well. I recommend it to 100 and we will continue buying this product.