BY WAHL

Mustache &Amp; Beard Trimmer High-Carbon Steel Blades Are Precision Ground To Stay Sharp Longer The Five Position Guide Allows For Detailing And Edging Compact And Lightweight For Easy Transport Includes: Trimmer Bonus Ear Nose Brow Trimmer Blade Guard Five-Position Guide 1/16&Quot; Length Guide 1/8&Quot; Length Guide 3/16&Quot; Length Guide Beard/Mustache Comb Storage Base Cleaning Brush Oil English &Amp; Spanish Instructions Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this for my husband because I was tired of seeing him struggle with the big bulky head trimmers with the moustache and beard attachments. This little thing has a powerful motor so it sucks up the battery pretty quick so it stays on the charger all night so it can be ready for use in the morning. Works well.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
My husband swears by Wahl product he says they just work so smoothly for him an the attachment are great for different thing hair trim beard an mustache all the men's needs I recommend this for any man in your life
Jennifer S.
I bought this over 5 years ago. It is still going strong even still have the original blade on it. The reason I purchased this was I saw replacement blades on th shelf ..I thought that great!! If I need a new blade I can just come to pick up a new blade and just keep going..unfortunately they do not carry the replacement blades for this anymore.. and now I need one ..ultimate sad face here..
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
My husband loves this brand of beard trimmers in the summertime when his beard against you he loves to use these tremors and clean it up and it’s very fast and easy to use and we would highly recommend it to anybody
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
This is a cheap way to trim your beard and body. There are certainly better products out there, but this one is so cheap and gets the job done. You may have to replace it after a while as it loses it's fire power pretty quickly.
Megan K.
Long Beach, CA
I have a short pixie cut and cleaning up my hairline is so easy with this. I found mine at Ross but I love it. I definitely suggest anyone with a short haircut to get themselves a beard trimmer for their hairline.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I bought this for my husband and it's definitely a cheap product that doesn't last a long time. He maybe has it for 2 weeks before it broke.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I bought this for my husband and we love it. It cleans easily and the blades stay sharp. The price is a great deal at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
My youngest son in the military loves everything about this kit. He uses it everyday. For quick shaves an travel for on the go quickly.