Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingWahl
12-piece Mustache and Beard Battery Trimmer

Wahl 12-piece Mustache and Beard Battery Trimmer

by Wahl

Mustache &Amp; Beard Trimmer High-Carbon Steel Blades Are Precision Ground To Stay Sharp Longer The Five Position Guide Allows For Detailing And Edging Compact And Lightweight For Easy Transport Includes: Trimmer Bonus Ear Nose Brow Trimmer Blade Guard Five-Position Guide 1/16&Quot; Length Guide 1/8&Quot; Length Guide 3/16&Quot; Length Guide Beard/Mustache Comb Storage Base Cleaning Brush Oil English &Amp; Spanish Instructions Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 12-piece Mustache and Beard Battery Trimmer!
Steve J.
Utica, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
For a non salon/no license to purchase a top of the line trimmer set this is definitely the best bang for your buck! Does the job at an affordable price!
Kayla G.
My husband just recently bought these from Walmart! He loves them! They only cost $40.00. It was well worth the money he spent! They were extremely easy to use! Definitely recommend!
Candid H.
Dutton, AL
The best trimmer! Convenient to use and me and my husband are loyal to this brand. I use the nose trimmer mostly.
Candis C.
Frisco, TX
This trimmer didn't last us long unfortunately. It was a battery charge one and I think the battery failed. It lasted about a year and then it wouldn't hold charge so we tried to just keep it plugged in and no luck. It worked great for the year it was good. We upgraded to a professional Wahl with cord that you plug in and it's been amazing.
April S.
Kermit, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband wouldn’t use anything other than wahl! I’ve wanted something to come and change his mind but it’s yet to happen so ladies of ur looking for the one clipper that does the job of 5 then this is ur guy! The warranty on ours expired a while ago and it’s stilll just as good as when we first bought it 3 years ago ! It’s held up quite nice! Worth it and it was very inexpensive considering everything u get!
Puchiez B.
flordia
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn't get any better best cut ever this needs to be in every man arsenal you cannot go wrong with wahl they are legendary and never fails in great quality
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this for my husband because I was tired of seeing him struggle with the big bulky head trimmers with the moustache and beard attachments. This little thing has a powerful motor so it sucks up the battery pretty quick so it stays on the charger all night so it can be ready for use in the morning. Works well.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
Way too many pieces and no great way to store them. That aside wahl clippers are always great and do exactly what they promise to
Megan K.
Long Beach, CA
I have a short pixie cut and cleaning up my hairline is so easy with this. I found mine at Ross but I love it. I definitely suggest anyone with a short haircut to get themselves a beard trimmer for their hairline.
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Works alright. Bought this at a tjmaxx last year. Its not the greatest ive ever had but it does the job.

Looking for your answer?