Wahl 10pc Haircut Kit

by Wahl

Wahl 10pc Haircut Kit: Single-cut clipper Blade guard Styling comb Scissors Cleaning brush Oil Hair clip Four guide combs: 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. English and Spanish instructions/styling guide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 10pc Haircut Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Mariela M.
My husband is the one that uses it and he said it was ok. He goes bald most of the time.
Miranda B.
Morrison, IL
These trimmers definitely work because my mom uses them for my brother's hair. They are great. I use the scissors that come with them to trim my hair and they are okay. They are not the best, but they definitely work.
Lori M.
South Park, PA
We used this Wahl kit for years to cut my son's hair. It is easy to use & comes with oil to maintain the blades. The attachments were clearly marked & simple to use. Ours came with a small case that was convenient to pack up, too. This is a great choice for inexperienced at home hair cutters.

Looking for your answer?