Wahl 1006 Replacement 2-Hole Blade Set

by Wahl

Clipper blade set fits the sterling 1 plus 8074, sterling 3 8800 and all professional full-size clippers manufactured prior to 1992. 2 hole clipper blade set, includes top and bottom blades. Standard cutting blade.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 1006 Replacement 2-Hole Blade Set!
Stephanie W.
I cut my husband's hair and I love my Wahl clippers! Blades last forever! I bought my first set in 2005 and have replaced them twice.
Kristina D.
Nampa, ID
Great blade. I love my timmers. It's super easy to replace. Which I like the most. The blade is also really durable if you work in a salon.
Amanda S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I Buy these often because I cut hair for a living but wahl is my favorite clipper and I love that you can buy replacements instead of having to buy all new clippers
CLARA K.
Easy to change..Sharp and let's me work fast...have had the machine for over 20 years...changed blades only once
Britany C.
Loudonville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
These clippers are great and do an awesome job with beard trimming or the rough hair cutting days when I need to cut the stubborn boys hair!
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!

Looking for your answer?