Wahl 100 Series Mains Power Clipper

The Wahl 100 Series Mains Clipper is an easy way to cut shape and define your hair. The 11 piece set contains everything you need to maintain your style in the comfort of your own home including four different grade attachments hair dressing scissors a styling comb cleaning brush and oil. The quiet yet powerful high carbon steel-bladed clippers give extra sharpness and are long-lasting whilst the adjustable taper lever allows you to achieve the perfect angle giving you salon-quality results every time. Contains: Clipper Blade guard 4x attachment combs Barber comb Scissors Cleaning brush Clipper oil Instruction booklet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 100 Series Mains Power Clipper!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had these clippers for like 7 years now. Zero issues. My husband has really curly and thick hair and I uses these to cut it. No complaints from me.
Tiersa F.
Lancaster, PA
Great clippers, love the ease of use. Great at achieving all types of styles and cuts. Fits comfortably in hand and is always reliable.
Sheila M.
Murchison, TX
I've used this before but I don't use anymore now that my kids are grown the product is good and effective at cutting the hair no improvement necessary I would recommend it it's affordable I won't be buying again I have no need for it but overall good product
nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
I got these when I went to cosmetology school and they are very good . Easy to use as well and really good to have as beginners to cut men’s hair . Always make sure you clean them as well and they last a very long time .
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great clippers! The professional ones are very pricey but it is a great brand. I use these clippers to cut my son, and boyfriends hair. Works great
Rob M.
Martinez, CA
I have had these for a long time. Always trims well. Sometimes I just add a little WD-40 to it and it seems to help clean out all the hair
Brandy M.
Batesville, MS
I’m torn between liking and disliking these clippers. I love how well they cut. However, the lever on the side leaves much to be desired. It tends to easily move while in use. That can cause a major Selina, seeing as though it sets the blade length.
Teresa L.
Tulsa, OK
They work good. My husband has long hair and we use the clippers to do a under cut on him It has paid for itself over and over and over again by saving us the cost of going to a barber.
Alexa A.
Fort Worth, TX
These clippers are very easy to use. They work great on my boyfriend's hair and beard. The price was good for how often I use it. I have no complaints about this and I would recommend it
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,243 reviews
Covid 19 has led me to attempt to cut my own hair as I am sure many others reading this will be looking into the same! I always keep me hair short so it should be a simple task compared to some. I can't fault the clippers, they are cheap, easy to use and run of the mains so no issue with battery life. I dunno how long I actually spent cutting my hair but during these times that's a blessing! I went for my usual a no 3 with 2/1 on the back and sides. Its not perfect but it's not bad at all; I am pretty happy with it and pratice makes perfect. These clippers are great and can't be beaten at this price.

Looking for your answer?