BY WAHL #7 in Trimmers & Clippers

High-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer Four guide combs for different lengths and styles Wahl makes it easy to cut hair at home with our easy-to-follow instruction/styli. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I don't personally use this on myself but my husband does. Easy to use. Different heads so you can have your hair at several lengths or do a fade. I help him and they're easy to use and can get a pretty close shave if you want it. They never pull his hair. Definatley a great price and totally recommend by me!
Cecilia A.
I use this product to trim and style my son’s hair. It is affordable and easy to use. I highly recommend this for everyone whether you are a beginner or expert. It gets the job done quickly! I would buy it again
Rob W.
Ottawa Hills, OH
This product has a lot of great potential. It has a large selection of clipper tips. The price at Costco is $30. It came with wired clippers and battery trimmers. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This clipper and haircut kit is great for shaping up his hair, beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Lori S.
Bought this for my husband to replace an old razor and he loves it! I️ find this to be superior to other electric razors and it’s very easy for him to use himself. The pieces make it easy for him to select his desired cut and works great every time! Had for awhile and still works perfectly!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband swears by these clippers! He uses them weekly for him and the boys! They are very effective great quality and easy to use! They come with pretty much all you need for the perfect cut! I highly recommend!
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I got this for my husband and it works well for him. He has me shave his head about once a month and this electric razor does the trick. It came with all the attachments that we would ever need! It's a very nice set!
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
Whenever it's time to buy a new set of clippers for the boys hair I always buy this set. Has everything I need to give them that fresh cut and I love the price and quality
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I use these to cut my husband an my kids hair, they work great an never let me down. Better to learn instead of keep paying to get hair cut, guys hair are easy
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Husband love this product so much that he actually bought one for the dog. My dog will sit and not flinch at all because the clippers aren't noisey.