Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingWahl
10 Piece Performer Clipper Haircut Kit 9633-502

Wahl 10 Piece Performer Clipper Haircut Kit 9633-502

High-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer Four guide combs for different lengths and styles Wahl makes it easy to cut hair at home with our easy-to-follow instruction/styli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl 10 Piece Performer Clipper Haircut Kit 9633-502!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
I use this set to give my husband his hair cut every month and it works great. Easy to use and great quality. I recommend this kit and would definitely purchase it again if I ever needed a new one.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I don't personally use this on myself but my husband does. Easy to use. Different heads so you can have your hair at several lengths or do a fade. I help him and they're easy to use and can get a pretty close shave if you want it. They never pull his hair. Definatley a great price and totally recommend by me!
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Easy to use clipper set. Although it's not used by me personally, I use it to clip all the males hair in my household. They use it personally for trimming and basic grooming. Its easy to clean up neck hair, as well as shorten body hair, and short hair cuts. Very useful and good product.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
When ever I have needed to buy a hair clipper I automatically choose the Wahl Brand. I know when I purchase a Wahl Clipper that I have the value and quality for the price I am willing to pay. The Wahl 10 piece Performer Clipper Haircut Kit has every thing you need all in one kit. We only cut our own hair in this house, I have a son and Husband who rely on the Wahl brand, even our dog has his very own Wahl Clipper set for him.
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
These are okay clippers for the money. They aren't very powerful and kind of struggle with thick hair and tend to pull hair. The blades loose their sharpness fairly quickly to. I would recommend these for cutting normal to thin hair.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Okay, I use this on my boyfriend more than on me. No problem cutting his hair, trimming, keeping the neck and sideburns areas clean between hair cutting. It is easy to clean up and re-ordering new blades was actually quite easy.
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Easy to use. I’ve use this on my dad’s hair to give him a good crew cut with slight fading. He also uses this to cut his own hair. Very affordable does not catch the hair. Very good weight.
Lu K.
Coquitlam, BC
What can I tell you that hasn't been said before about the marvelous set of clippers. They will style your husband's hair to top quality of Vidal Sassoon. I do my best by sometimes my husband's hair ends up looking like friar tuck or Lloyd Christmas but that's not the clipper's fault. Watch some tutorials on youtube.
Sarah L.
Mechanicville, NY
The attachments snap on and stay put. Clippers have good power. It would be nice if the case it comes in had divider pockets so, you would be able to separate each numbered piece. This would eliminate having to lay out each numbered piece on the counter in order to use. Overall, decently satisfied.
Widson C.
Los Angeles, CA
This was one of my favorite clippers in college. It is durable and affordable. I’ve been trying to find a new pair everywhere but might just have to order them online!

Looking for your answer?