Wahl 10 piece Mustache and Beard Trimmer uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.

BY WAHL #2 in Trimmers & Clippers

Precision ground blades Includes: Blade guard5 position guide1/16 guide1/8 guide3/16 guide Mustache comb Blade oil Cleaning brush Storage pouch English/Spanish instructions 2 year manufacturer warranty, 30 day money back guarantee see more...

Liane N.
seminole, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! He uses it all the time the only thing I need him to start doing now is cleaning up after himself that should come with a little elf that cleans up after the men that use this lol
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
My boyfriend has something similar to this same brand but a little different and he uses it everyday and it works great there's also the little device that comes with it as well to trim nose hairs and ear hairs etc which I love for him because I hate hair !
Kim L.
This works really well for my husband. He can achieve many looks with this whether it be a mustache a beard. It’s perfect for all of it. I️ think it works better than other brands. He is very satisfied with this and uses it all the time!
Katie R.
This is a great started brand if you're new to doing hair or just want to do a little touch up at home. Wahl is a great brand and has lasted me a long time, they are super durable and great quality!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I use this on my bikini area and it works very good. I’ve had it for a couple years already and had no issues with it. I like that it comes with quite a few attachments and the cord is long enough. The travel bag helps keep it all together as well.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
My husband loves this brand he is able to trim his beard to a tight line and he looks amazing. For I believe $15 you cannot brat this it comes with a stand a interchangeable pieces to give you the option of which trim length you desire
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This is a nice little trimmer and it work great I think my husband and son share this product and they give each other trims all the time I think is worth the price and it last for a long time
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are just like the clipper set. Work well and worth the money. Super easy to handle and use too! I reccommend to everyone from beginners to people who know what they are doing.

Kohl's