Start your review of Wahida Clark's Readers Club !
How would you rate this product?
Shavone A.
If you haven't read any of Wahida Clark's books you are totally sleeping. She is one of the best urban novelist out here. Her books always have me on the edge of my seat and begging for more when the book finishes. I swear she needs to start making these books movies
Jey E.
I enjoy reading and share these books with my mother in law. I've read several and would recommend and purchase for friends.
Sandra W.
I am obsessed with all urban fiction books. Wahida Clark's books are a page turner and keeps you wanting more. I get so involved into the book that I finish it in a day
Legacy W.
I would recommend Wahida Clark to anyone looking for a popcorn worthy read. When I first started to read Urban Renaissance, all I read were from Zane but then I read Payback is a Mutha & could not put it down!
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
I've read all of ms. Clarks books and I love every one of them!!!!! This book was so good that I read it in 1 day! If u haven't read it u need to hurry up and get!
Danielle R.
Booneville , MS
I love Wahida! I have several of her books and am looking forward to reading more! She keeps you turning the page and I'm always entertained.
Randi H.
I really like all of her books. this is a good reado for all women.
I really like all of her books. this is a good reado for all women.
Katiria S.
East Boston, MA
This book is great i enjoyed every bit of page of it. Its a very interesting story will keep you going reading and not wanting to stop ! Love all of Wahida Clark's books !!
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I love urban books! Love it!
I love urban books! Love it!
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
1,292 reviews
This book is really good i could not put it down .i love urban books this one is a real page turner as all of her books are