ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesWagner's
Wildlife Food 40 lb Four Season Wild Bird Food 25016

Wagner's Wildlife Food 40 lb. Four Season Wild Bird Food 25016

by Wagner's

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Wagner's 40 lb. Wild Bird Food is designed to provide year-round feeding for a variety of songbirds. This blend contains sunflower seed, millet, cracked corn and milo. It can also be enjoyed by hatchlings in the summer and migrating birds in the autumn.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wagner's Wildlife Food 40 lb. Four Season Wild Bird Food 25016!
Gamer Expert Level 6
1,327 reviews
Wagner's Wildlife Food 40 lb. Four Season Wild Bird Food 25016 uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't always stick to one brand of bird food for my outdoor birds and critters, but this is what I have currently and I like this. It works to attract different varieties of birds and other animals (which I personally like - I know some people do not). Some types of birds I get in my area are cardinals, Bluejays, Robins, crows, cow birds, grackles, finches, warblers, different types of woodpeckers, and many more that I don't know the name of! I do attract squirrels, chipmunks, and one lone groundhog but these guys don't bother me. I love watching them and so do my cats!
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,241 reviews
If you feed them they will come in mass quantities and then they will crap all over everything you own.

Looking for your answer?