BY WAGGIN TRAIN

Waggin train chicken jerky tenders 11 oz see more...

Christie A.
Augusta
My dog is such a snot when it comes to treats he will accept. Then usually after a few days he's over it and wants variety. He has eaten these everyday and begs for more. Definitely my go to treats for him. He never turns them down!
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Now, I used to give these to my dog because she LOVED them. BUT, they have been recalled in the past. And now it looks like any jerky made from china has been MAYBE linked to deaths of dogs and both petco/petsmart are going to stop selling them at their stores. Hence the 3 star instead of a 5.
Tammy W.
These are okay chicken jerky. They are a lot harder compared to other jerkies, but my dogs enjoyed them. I don't give it to them all the time, but it's a treat nonetheless. In my opinion, they are a bit expensive compared to other treats I buy for my dogs. Not sure if I'll repurchase again.
Katherine B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only jerky have given all of my dogs and all of my foster dogs. As soon as i take out the bag my chow is happy sitting down waggin his tail lol
Catherine H.
Yukon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of any treats my dogs have ever tried these have got to be their literal favorite. Whenever I open the bag, you can here my dogs sprinting across from the other end of the house. Only downside to this treat is it’s pretty over priced.