BY WAGGIN TRAIN

Waggin train chicken jerky tenders 11 oz see more...

liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Now, I used to give these to my dog because she LOVED them. BUT, they have been recalled in the past. And now it looks like any jerky made from china has been MAYBE linked to deaths of dogs and both petco/petsmart are going to stop selling them at their stores. Hence the 3 star instead of a 5.
Tammy W.
These are okay chicken jerky. They are a lot harder compared to other jerkies, but my dogs enjoyed them. I don't give it to them all the time, but it's a treat nonetheless. In my opinion, they are a bit expensive compared to other treats I buy for my dogs. Not sure if I'll repurchase again.
Katherine B.
Loganville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only jerky have given all of my dogs and all of my foster dogs. As soon as i take out the bag my chow is happy sitting down waggin his tail lol