Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesWaggin Train
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders 11 oz

Waggin' Train Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders 11 oz

Waggin train chicken jerky tenders 11 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waggin' Train Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders 11 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy W.
Sugar Land, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
These are okay chicken jerky. They are a lot harder compared to other jerkies, but my dogs enjoyed them. I don't give it to them all the time, but it's a treat nonetheless. In my opinion, they are a bit expensive compared to other treats I buy for my dogs. Not sure if I'll repurchase again.
Katherine B.
Loganville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only jerky have given all of my dogs and all of my foster dogs. As soon as i take out the bag my chow is happy sitting down waggin his tail lol
Danielle C.
Glen St Mary, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m always looking for a healthy treat for my puppy. Besides the fact that she is extremely picky with her snacks. These only have 2 ingredients. They are basically dehydrated chicken and my dog loves them!!
Payton W.
Gastonia
Our go to treats at my house! Bag usually last us about a week we have two doggy’s who LOVE these treats. Waggin train always goes above our expectations!
Catherine H.
Yukon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of any treats my dogs have ever tried these have got to be their literal favorite. Whenever I open the bag, you can here my dogs sprinting across from the other end of the house. Only downside to this treat is it’s pretty over priced.
Christie A.
Augusta
My dog is such a snot when it comes to treats he will accept. Then usually after a few days he's over it and wants variety. He has eaten these everyday and begs for more. Definitely my go to treats for him. He never turns them down!
liz B.
Oxnard, CA
Now, I used to give these to my dog because she LOVED them. BUT, they have been recalled in the past. And now it looks like any jerky made from china has been MAYBE linked to deaths of dogs and both petco/petsmart are going to stop selling them at their stores. Hence the 3 star instead of a 5.

Looking for your answer?