Waggin' Train Big Blast Pork Skin Twists with Chicken Liver Center Treat for Dogs - 25 CT

BY WAGGIN TRAIN

Waggin' Train?? Big Blast??? Pork Skin Twists with Chicken Liver Center Treat for Dogs.
Wholesome.
Pork skin twists with chicken liver center.
Special reward.
Keep them chewing!
Liver center.
Long lasting chew!
Treats for dogs. see more...

Lexi K.
I don't know what it is about these treats, but my dogs love them! I know I have tried other rawhide rolls, but they do not go as crazy about them as they do these. Great for their jaw and teeth too. It doesn't create weird smells, but it can leave a bit of crumbs when they start chewing it. So if you are OCD about being super clean, these may not be best. Decent priced and available at most stores.
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
I have a question? my dog used to love these but
we stopped buying them when they Got recalled.
are they still recalled??
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
BRADY LOVE THESE! The only downside is the smell. But he gets so excited when I bring out the bag of these.