Waggers My Little Wolf Grain Free Dog Treats - Salmon - 16 oz.

by Waggers

My Little Wolf Grain Free Dog Treats are tasty; nutritious; grain-free snacks. These soft; low cal treats are less than 3 calories each and feature real salmon and Omega 3 DHA for healthy skin and coat. Formulated without corn or wheat for easy digestion. Made in the USA. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waggers My Little Wolf Grain Free Dog Treats - Salmon - 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoCincinnati, OH
These are my most frequently purchased treats for my dog. The size is perfect for training! My dog is a 45 pound elkhound mix and absolutely loves these. I've seen them at a few different pet stores but I've found they're cheaper through TJ Maxx/Marshalls! 100% recommend to other dog owners, I think they're great little treats for any sized dog.