Wag.com

by Wag.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wag.com!
How would you rate this product?
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Wag.com uploaded by Terry W.
Wag.com is for Amazon.com members. It's an app. for what l can tell for cat and dog food. It has both wet and dry cat and dog food on the app. It is very pricey for what l can tell from just glancing at the app. It looks like it is easy to use. I personally wouldn't use it because it is expensive. Sincerely Terry L. TERRIBLETERRY63
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Wag! is also an app and not just a website. You can walk dogs, board dogs and also dog sitting somebody else’s home. I did this for a few months and I thought it was really neat but you really have to look at the app a loooot to pick up services. That can honestly be time-consuming and if you’re not able to be around your phone then you’re definitely not gonna pick up. My thing with Wag! is that they linked up with Stripe which I guess handles their payments. I don’t really care who handles the payments because I honestly feel like both of them have dropped the ball at this point. I had to change my bank account information around and ever since doing that, I have not been paid two paychecks that it should’ve gone. Every time I contact Wag!, they tell me to contact Stripe. Every time I contact Stripe, they told me to contact Wag!. Nobody has escalated this situation for four months, until yesterday. They made me run around and play their game for four months and it’s not even over yet. I still have not been paid and I’m not sure why neither or them ever took this seriously.  is there a pending payments in anyone’s account, don’t you think that that company will try to reach out to you at any point over a few months time to figure this out? I do. Maybe that’s thinking too much of a company but I also don’t really care at this point because that’s my money that I can’t even reach. It’s been pending for way too long for me to even say that this is all right. I’m still getting the cat and mouse game over this so I can’t believe it’s gotten to this point but I’m gonna have to give this over to my lawyer because the amount of money that’s in my account is worth it. I’m only going to give this two stars because I did enjoy using the app and walking dogs because the insurance is linked up through Wag! and you don’t have to pay for that yourself when you own your own bushiness but I can’t say if ever actually use this app or recommend it to anyone on either the costumer side or working side. I read on some Wag Facebook groups for walkers, borders and sitters and they all say that customer service is absolutely horrendous and I had never really had to deal with them until this happened and they are totally right. Any time that you have to call into Wag, you’re not going to speak to somebody that’s even in your own country which tells me that they’d rather cut money then employ people in their own country. I don’t like that and I can’t support that. Honestly I can’t really say anything good about this company because it’s not really even that user-friendly or unless you’re right down the street from the dogs that you would walk or service. Which likely is never going to happen because you have to grow your area yourself with billboards and flyers a lot of the time. All in all, not impressed and a company that’s not worrying about their employees getting paid always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Shannon M.
White Lake, MI
These dog foods are good on my old dogs stomach. They're natural just somewhat overpriced for the amount I want to spend on him
Brittany S.
Grove City, OH
Have recently started using the Wag! app for my Corgi pup as both my boyfriend and I work long days in healthcare. It has been a lifesaver so we don’t have to go 12+ hours without walking or feeding our animals. You have the ability to tailor services and the schedule you need. I do feel it is a little pricey, but still a worthwhile service.
Nigel E.
Greenbelt, MD
This site offers great services for pet parents. The pricing is amazing, super affordable. The associates/employees are great and my pup always seems to be happy with the services as well as myself! Definitely give it a try if you need a walk, room and board, or even just a drop in visit
Mallory B.
Nashville
I work during the day so it is amazing being able to be able to set my pup up with a mid day walk to get her energy out. Wag is super easy to use and will even provide you with your own lock box. Highly recommend for those who work M-F.
Chelli R.
My cat LOVES this food and I love giving it to her because it is grain-free and healthier than your average canned cat food.
joelle M.
Armonk
not really sure how to rate this website but their products are good and come quickly upon order. packages are heavy,... I order dog food on here
Allison A.
N Kingstown, RI
Really great customer service! I received a bad product in the mail and they quickly rectified the situation and sent me a new bag of treats!
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I love the fact that I can set my subscription and my dog food arrives every month. It is so easy. They have a great selection and great prices.

Looking for your answer?