BY WAGAN

Power your electronics with your car battery using this smartac 200-watt inverter from wagan. Featuring two 5v usb power ports and one ac outlet, it can be used for cell phones, audio players, laptops, tablets, dvd players and other portable electronic devices. Built-in overload protection keeps your devices safe. This inverter can be used even when your engine is off, and it will shut down automatically to prevent total battery drain. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
My boyfriend has this inverter pack and uses it every time we car camp. It charges several devices quickly and doesn't use too much of his car battery.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Grovetown, GA
My brother and I used this last winter during the ice storm we had. It was absolutely wonderful. Maybe it was because we were bored out of our minds and "needed" our technology, but this was such a good investment.
Tara M.
Tara M.
This inverter is so convenient to have in the car! I use it for many things, like being able to plug in my laptop and being able to charge other electronics at the same time instead of just one or when I accidentally grab the wall charger instead of the one for the car. It is also amazing for those items that don't have a usb cable and can only be plugged into wall outlets. I love to use it for my ski boot warmer/drier on the way up to the mountain so they're easier to put on in the cold. My friends also love using it for their flat irons on road trips lol. Also handy for when you're camping or anywhere without outlets. There are many possibilities for how this product can be used!
Style H.
Style H.
Austin, TX
Used one in my jeep when adding some more gadgets . Great product. No issues.