BY WAFU

Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
The authentic Japanese twist is unique but the dressing itself is light, refreshing, and zesty and all Japanese restaurants love it!
April P.
I have used the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and it is surprisingly really good! This is a very light dressing with a vinaigrette type consistency to it. Initially, I tried a little bit on a few cucumber slices to try it out first. I didn't want to ruin my garden salad as what I pictured it tasting like was Wasabi from your local sushi eatery, but it wasn't, the dressing has a nice light, smooth flavor to it with just a slight hint of wasabi flavor to it. For 90 calories per serving and If you are like me and only use a small amount of dressing on your salads, then I find the calorie amount quite reasonable.
I first enjoyed it on my garden salad and this I thought was the best way to enjoy it. I also tried it on a cesar type salad, instead of the Italian dressing I used the Wasabi Edamame Dressing and it was a nice twist. When I made pasta salad, I set a small portion aside and instead of Italian Dressing I used the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and I enjoyed it that way too.
Which inspired me to think that this would possibly make a great marinade for things like fish or could be used in other recipes as well. I would definitely recommend the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing, it has a light smooth flavor to it and if you enjoy those flavors when you eat sushi, then you will enjoy this dressing. I think if you enjoy vinegarette type dressing as well, then you'll also enjoy this one too. I enjoyed the flavor, its a great change from the mundane, and I think it'll be great to cook with as well.
Elina P.