BY WAFU

April P.
I have used the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and it is surprisingly really good! This is a very light dressing with a vinaigrette type consistency to it. Initially, I tried a little bit on a few cucumber slices to try it out first. I didn't want to ruin my garden salad as what I pictured it tasting like was Wasabi from your local sushi eatery, but it wasn't, the dressing has a nice light, smooth flavor to it with just a slight hint of wasabi flavor to it. For 90 calories per serving and If you are like me and only use a small amount of dressing on your salads, then I find the calorie amount quite reasonable.
I first enjoyed it on my garden salad and this I thought was the best way to enjoy it. I also tried it on a cesar type salad, instead of the Italian dressing I used the Wasabi Edamame Dressing and it was a nice twist. When I made pasta salad, I set a small portion aside and instead of Italian Dressing I used the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and I enjoyed it that way too.
Which inspired me to think that this would possibly make a great marinade for things like fish or could be used in other recipes as well. I would definitely recommend the Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing, it has a light smooth flavor to it and if you enjoy those flavors when you eat sushi, then you will enjoy this dressing. I think if you enjoy vinegarette type dressing as well, then you'll also enjoy this one too. I enjoyed the flavor, its a great change from the mundane, and I think it'll be great to cook with as well.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
The authentic Japanese twist is unique but the dressing itself is light, refreshing, and zesty and all Japanese restaurants love it!
Elina P.