Wader Toys Transport Truck, Ages 3+, 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY WADER TOYS

Transport truck. This flat-bed truck comes equipped with an offload ramp and bulldozer. It can handle any and all construction needs. Sturdy enough to be used as a ride-on toy. Suitable for ages 3 and up. see more...

• How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.1 Answers
  • What age is this ideal for?1 Answers
  • This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, but for fu...7 Answers
alyssa m.
mission, TX
My son loves trucks. he would absolutely love this toy. i need to find out where to buy it!
Rosana  V.
These toys are super adorable. I recently bought my nephew these toys. He Loves them!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My lil man enjoy this toy when he was little..plastic is always safe for little ones...
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great gift for Christmas got this for my little nephew. I hope he likes it and enjoys.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
The kids will like playing with these every time we go somewhere they want to take them
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Nice looking toys truck have 3 little ones to boys so you know they wood love to try it
Fatima R.
Such a great fun toy my son really enjoys it he's in love with cars lol love this
Kasey C.
Bought this for my son he loves it lots of fun and great quality for the price
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Kids love this toy definitely my son loves to play with the little trucks..
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
My little brother was playing with this toy and he really loved it so I recommend it for children
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Where can i find one of these toys dor my son?
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, but for future references what's everyone's thoughts on it?
Jeannie L.
What age is this ideal for?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.