Wader Toys Transport Truck, Ages 3+, 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY WADER TOYS

Transport truck. This flat-bed truck comes equipped with an offload ramp and bulldozer. It can handle any and all construction needs. Sturdy enough to be used as a ride-on toy. Suitable for ages 3 and up. see more...

• How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.1 Answers
  • What age is this ideal for?1 Answers
  • This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, bu...7 Answers
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My son loves to play with this outside in the summertime! I would definitely recommend this for the kids!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My son loves this. I really don't have anything going bad to say about it! He plays with it all the time!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My son loves trucks and cars so he plays with this for hours! Keeps him occupied outdoors in the sand!
Brittany C.
The kiddos really enjoy this toy. They like to pretend that they are truck drivers like their gramps!
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
This would be cute to add to any child's out door toy collection. It would also be a cute beach toy
Mariah M.
Great for Christmas or any occasion! I bought it for my nephew for his birthday and he loves it
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
My son is fuor and still loves this from last year from the creek to the beach we take this.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is so cute bright and colorful and lots of fun for girls or boys. very reasonably-priced
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
So cute my kids never played with trucks but my nephew loves these he takes them everywhere
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
My little boy is obsessed with all things trucks and cars! We got him this and he loves it!
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Where can i find one of these toys dor my son?
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, but for future references what's everyone's thoughts on it?
Jeannie L.
What age is this ideal for?
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Where can i get one of these???