Wader Toys Transport Truck, Ages 3+, 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY WADER TOYS

Transport truck. This flat-bed truck comes equipped with an offload ramp and bulldozer. It can handle any and all construction needs. Sturdy enough to be used as a ride-on toy. Suitable for ages 3 and up. see more...

• How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.1 Answers
  • What age is this ideal for?1 Answers
  • This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, bu...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
My nephew loves his transport truck he plays with it all day even thought we had to buy him some extra cars to fit with it
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My son loves this truck and construction truck. He plays with it all the time and does bring it in the bath with him.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My grandson has one and loves to play with it. It's a good price and good quality. I would recommend it to others.
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
My little cousin loves this toys , he always play with it , and it always keep him occupied. So yes I recommend it
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
My daughter and nieces and nephews all enoyed playing in the dirt outside with the trucks when they were toddlers
Erica V.
spartanburg, SC
My friend loves this truck so much out of all his plays he usually picks this toy and to play with it for days
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Robot Trax is very neat. I got it free for testing purposes. My son loves it, he can't stop playing with it.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My son loves to take this everywhere we go it's a cool little toy for your kids a think it's a great product
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My son is obsessed with trucks he would absolutely love this toy. He loves pulling things and towing things
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
My toddler loves this toy!! He really enjoys it and has a lot of fun! Very light weight to use and to carry
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Where can i find one of these toys dor my son?
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, but for future references what's everyone's thoughts on it?
Jeannie L.
What age is this ideal for?
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Where can i get one of these???