Wader Toys Transport Truck, Ages 3+, 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY WADER TOYS

Transport truck. This flat-bed truck comes equipped with an offload ramp and bulldozer. It can handle any and all construction needs. Sturdy enough to be used as a ride-on toy. Suitable for ages 3 and up. see more...

• How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.1 Answers
  • What age is this ideal for?1 Answers
  • This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, bu...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I want to give it less stars because I’m always stepping on them or kicking them haha. My son loves them so they’re all over the place! They’re affordable and with good care they will last
Ricky B.
Nice little toys for little boys. I bought this toy trucks for my son he loved it he wouldn't put the toy down for anything. He really loved it and still to this day plays with it
Osie S.
I got this for my son but he never once played with it but we gave it to good will so I'm pretty sure it's getting played with as I'm typing this lol 100% recommend this product if your kids like pushing cars around!
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
The kids love these trucks and will argue because they don't want to share but it still occupies a lot of their time especially at the park in the same. fun!
Tracy M.
This toy truck is so cute. I got it for my son for his birthday snd he loved it and he plays with most of the time... Very entertaining for boys
Erica W.
Medford, OR
My son loves this toy he has so much fun in the mud with these he plays with them all day through the rocks and dirt drags them in the pool too
Candace C.
Merced, CA
My boys love these trucks! they have so much fun pretending to be "little truck drivers" like their grandpa who is a "real life" truck driver.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
My son and daughter loves this toy they have so much fun in the mud with theset hey play with them all day through the rocks and dirt.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My little brother has this and he enjoys it but its lots of work to always put it away for him. Though its fun in water and outdoors.
Danielle T.
My son loves this toy he loves being able to drive cars into the back of the semi! He is pretty hard on things and its held up!
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Where can i find one of these toys dor my son?
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
This looks so cute. My son is still too little for it, but for future references what's everyone's thoughts on it?
Jeannie L.
What age is this ideal for?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
How does this toy handle sand? Some toys toys lose mobility.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Where can i get one of these???