Wader Toys Sandpit with Accessories, Ages 3+, 1 ea uploaded by Brandi M.

BY WADER TOYS

Fantastic fun and possibilities with this sand box that has an outer road or waterway for hours of outdoor fun. Comes with gates, water wheel, funnel, a car and a boat. see more...

• Where can I find one of these?3 Answers
  • Does anyone knoe where I can purchase this amazing thing 3 Answers
  • This is pretty darn cool, where can I find?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jasmine L.
This is great for the children in my care. They love coming over and playing with this in the summer. I love the cover for it as it keeps debris out and keeps the sand cleaner. The drawback is that it's small and only two children can play comfortably at a time. This does bring a teachable moment regarding sharing, patience, and turn taking.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
Thank your for your product. it has been a blast for both myself and my kid. My kid enjoys playing in the sand for hours upon hours and for me, it's fun putting the cover on and tricking my 3 year old thinking its a pool. And for watching him jump in LOL IT IS FUNNY. And when he face plants, the look of shock and disappointment is hilarious.
Aimee S.
I bought this for my kids when they were little and they absolutely loved it! They always wanted to go play in it and as long as I kept it covered it didn't get all gross and nasty. I would recommend it but I would also recommend moving it every so often because it does kill your lawn from being so heavy.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love this, just like anyone who buys thus thinks hmm how will u keep all ants or little critters out but it actually has a cover, my big dogs at first would try to dig all the sand out we finally stopped letting them out while the kids played
Jennifer G.
I never liked the idea of a sand pit. I thought they would get dirty easily due to water, insects, or other animals. This sand pit was easy to setup and breakdown for one day play times. So I had no worries with it.
Evangelina P.
This is an amazing little toy my two-year-old just loves it and he's hard to please I love everything about there's compared to other water toys made for smaller kids this one is amazing on the quality of the dead
Christina E.
This is a great item to use as a sandpit/ sandbox. It holds the sand well and my son loves to play in it all the time. It is also easy to cover during the night to keep it clean or safe from weather.
Cassandra S.
I have not had this but it looks so cool! My kids would have a blast in this. I would recommend it to any mommys,! Looks nice and nothing but great reviews about this product!
Nancy D.
Awesome for sand or water. Just have to make sure if sand is in it that you cover it. Outside animals like to pee/poop in the sand if left open. Gross!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
This is perfect for my son! He loves playing and digging in the sand! It's very brightly colored and looks fun! I love that it also has a cover
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Melissa C.
Were can this be found?
Nicole W.
This is such a cute sanpit! I want to buy one for my son. Does anyone have any idea where to purchase this, cost, and is it sturdy and long lasting??
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This is pretty darn cool, where can I find?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can i buy this and is it expensive