Wader Toys Cement Mixer, Ages 3+, 1 ea

by Wader Toys

Cement mixer will mix sand and water just like a real construction truck and even offload the mix through the special offloading channel. Comes with a water container, pump and hose for easy wash. Suitable for ages 3 and up.

Just how messy is this toy? I think my boys would like it but I don't want it in my house if it is crazy messy
Start your review of Wader Toys Cement Mixer, Ages 3+, 1 ea!
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is very cute and lots of fun but definitely not worth $60. My boys love it though so I'd likely pay it again.
Liz W.
Because every kid wants to be a cement mixer driver and they're fascinating trucks. Now you can bring that inside for your children to make a mess with!
alondra C.
My little brother loves toy trucks he owns one and can not leave it alone he takes it everywhere he goes.I love them.
kim H.
I think this would be good for boys .boys love trucks .this would be fun for the beach or platgrowd ...good give.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
My daughter would love to play with this item. She would take it everywhere with her. She loves any kind of toy truck.
leanne R.
This to is loved by all. It is more of a outside toy and that is where it is kept. Very durable!!