Wacom Tech Corp. Wacom DTK1300 Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display uploaded by Kassandra P.

BY WACOM TECH CORP.

Wacom DTK1300 Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display: 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition and a new, more comfortable, ergonomic design Pro Pen provides precise control and a better feel than ever The compact Pro Pen carrying case includes storage for extra nibs and color rings 4 customizable ExpressKeys, Rocker Ring and home button make the Wacom Interactive Pen display faster and easier to use Cintiq is compatible with both Macs and PCs and works seamlessly with your computer's configurations see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been wanting go upgrade to a Cintiq from an Intous Pro Medium tablet for a few years since my tablet died a year ago but have not been able to since it is expensive. I do though love Wacom products and what I like about the Cintiq is that you are able to draw on a screen instead of a tablet which i feel makes me it easier when working with details text and editing. I have seen these for sale online on Amazon and on the Wacom site.
Jose C.
Houston
When the opportunity arrives to join the big leagues, what better improvement than the wacom cintiq? That's when you realize the breakthrough technology you have at your fingertips, from the large screen dimensions with HD resolution to shortcuts combined with your immense creativity you will go to places in a short time. If you are looking to prosper as a digital and manual artist, this is the best choice.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
I have been using tablet products for over a decade now. I have used the basic 4x4 graphic pen tablets to the medium sized Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablets and nothing holds a candle to the Cintiq. The first thing I noticed while changing over from a hand held tablet pen to the Cintiq display was my back stopped hurting as much! I know that may sound strange but having the display on my desk meant I was sitting up straight to draw and edit rather than the sort of hunched over position Id been in when drawing with the old tablet in my lap. I use the cintiq for digital drawing as well as photo editing and it has made a world of difference on the time it takes to do either task- as well as the ability to really take notice of small details I may have once overlooked. I highly recommend getting a simple glove to pair with this purchase so that your hand smoothly glides over the surface and does not rub sweat, oils or lotions across the screen. It keeps it so much cleaner and running as it should!

Now my ONLY complaint: Using this product with Windows 10 has been a bit of a pain in relation to how it interacts with the drivers. I am 100% up to date with my drivers but there are times where the drivers stop working properly and I need to restart the service in my task manager. Sometimes this is enough to get it back on track but other times I will have to restart the PC all together. Bothersome but certainly not a deal breaker!
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Being a digital illustrator i use things like this a lot. This is by far the best tablet brand I've used. This was my first experience with a cintiq and it is worth every penny. It is very portable and convenient for working on the go. I now work with the 22hd and it is definitely not as portable as the 13hd.

Great tablet for professionals or people looking to dive into the world of digital painting
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These things are amazing. They really take your art to the next level. With unlimited supplies and canvases you are free to work to your hearts content. There maybe a bit of lag, but it's really not that bad. Amazing tablet.
I would compare the cintiq, like as if it was pen and paper. People who are really into art, and they want to make money, this is the product for them. It's faster than pen and paper, because you can do it in half the time.
I was an artist who had to crumble and erase papers, and now those days are over. The cintiq pressure sensitivity is really nice, like there's no lagging.
The screen resolution is really nice too because of the hd quality footage.
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
I bought this for my daughter. She's in college studying animation. She loves her Cintiq except the fact that the pixels broke in a 2+ inch line within 2 months. And Wacom says that issue isn't under warranty. For $1,000 tablet to have an issue in 2 months is disheartening. For it to cost $500 to fix it is ridiculous.
Alison M.
Panama
Techie Expert Level 2
For the kind of work that i develop daily, the wacom tablets are very usefyl, the screen ia very wide and has a very good resolution which allows me yo have good wiewing angles and the pen has some levela of preaaure an that makes at the of drawing, the lines and strokes are much more acurate, alson has 5 programmable buttons to access tools that I pre establish. No doubt this tablet is one of my favorites. 😉 [product:wacom-tech-corp.-wacom-dtk1300-cintiq-13hd-interactive-pen-display]
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
My boyfriend does graphic design and swears by Wacom. He loves these tablets.