BY WACOM

Intuos Draw: Spark Your ImaginationIf you're just starting out and finding your own style, Intuos Draw can help take your work to the next level. Sketch and paint to your heart's content. It's like having an entire store of art supplies at your fingertips. Achieving Your Creative Dream. You're Only An Intuos Away. Unleash your creativity with the new Intuos. Whether your dream is starting your portfolio, racking up some 'Likes', or pushing the limits of creativity, Intuos has everything you need to make it happen. Everything You Need In One Creative BoxWhatever your artistic ambitions, Intuos can take you there. Find everything you need to get started in one package. Each Wacom quality pen tablet comes with a free creative package that includes downloadable creative software, services, and online tutorials too. Create Something AmazingIntuos is a beautifully designed, easy to use pen tablet. Draw, sketch, paint, and edit with natural feel and movement. The pressure sensitive pen, responsive tablet, intuitive multi-touch gestures, and customizable ExpressKeys put a whole new digital toolbox at your fingertips. Quick StartSetup is simple. Just plug a single USB into your Mac or PC. Install the driver, then register and download your creative software. And you're ready to start creating. Product Features: Perfect for beginning digital artists - draw, paint, and edit with an easy to use pen tablet. Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas. Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen Comes with a free Draw Pack including: Art Rage Lite sketching and drawing software, online tutorials, and a free 8x10 metal photo print Four customizable Express Keys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and see more...

Kayla O.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
This is a great product for the price. The installation was easy, and it’s very user friendly. Works great with Adobe programs (photoshop, illustrator, etc.) and as a tool for electronically signing documents. The only thing I’d change is micro usb connection location... the only cord that fits in the slot is the one that comes with the device because of how recessed the slot is on the tablet itself.
member-d6f35
Love this product. Very versatile. Can use for art, photography, or simply as a mouse and writing on the computer. It’s a bit pricey however it’s definitely durable and long lasting. Very easy to travel with and store in a laptop case along with a laptop if needed.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This was my very first tablet I bought a few years back and I still have it. It's still working and the only thing I've had to replace is the nibs, but that's not too bad. The pen feels great to hold, the sensitivity is nice enough for a beginner. If you want something better then I suggest getting a larger sized one. I have the small and it's not a whole lot of room when you draw big things.

Huion is a great alternative if you want a tablet with more features since they are cheaper and are reliable as well.  The one I have was roughly around 70 or so dollars and I've got my money's worth with it. I do digital art (illustrations) and graphic design and this tablet is a huge help and a wrist saver when trying to do things quickly. If you want bigger space try the medium sized version but a wacom will last you years.  It's a great investment.

Other than the size the other downside is that it only has four buttons. Which can be a lot for some but for me my keyboard is a bit out of reach due to having a tiny desk so it's a tad difficult to use both. But I make it work.  If you're just starting out I suggest giving his one a try.
Deb K.
For the most part I like this Pen but I did find that without the exact amount of pressure or positioning it skips. On the flip side, it's fine point makes it perfect not only for drawing but it also does an awesome job writing notes. Best part is that it integrates with so many different business and drawing apps. Best of all, with the Wacom Bamboo Pen, if your palm and fingers touch the screen it disturb anything.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
I really love this tablet. It has helped my workflow productivity in Photoshop emensely. It was given to me as a gift and I am so grateful. As a student, it's so easy to use. You just have to get used to the way it is set up. It it small enough to fit in your bag, but big enough for your hand and wrist to be comfortable. It would make a great gift for any artist, as it is very versitile in its form. Thumbs up . Recommend to anyone.
Erin L.
Hermitage, PA
I bought this because I wanted to do some hand lettering and drawing in Photoshop, but since I am just starting out I didn't want anything too expensive. This was in my price range, and it serves its purpose for me. For anyone looking for something long term that you are going to be using a ton, I would suggest looking at maybe going with something a little pricier for more detail, sensitivity, etc. This tablet has a tendency to lag occasionaly as well. But it works perfectly for my needs.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
This is my first experience with a tablet, but I have found it to be very helpful with photoshop while I'm learning how to do digital art. I've read that the surface is a little prone to scratches, so I actually put a piece of paper on top of mine when I'm using it to protect it. Works like a charm!
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
I use this tablet with Photoshop and Lightroom for my photo editing. It is very easy to use and straightforward, and has streamlined my post-processing and made everything faster. Worth the $65 I paid on Amazon!!
Allison D.
I love my tablet! It's my 3rd drawing tablet (I tend to go through them quickly as a graphic novelist), and it's my 2nd favorite. Overall, a great tablet for a great price. I'd definitely recommend it to others. My issue with it is the fact that the actual drawing area is scratching super easy. I've checked to make sure my pen nib isn't too sharp and poking it, and nope. Just...scratching too easily. I'm terrified it's going to scratch it bad enough to render it useless.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
My review is slightly different from the others here. I bought this tablet to use in my classroom as I start flipping my classroom. I plan to use this while recording lessons so that I am able to write on my notebook pages or slides. For under 90$, I am able to take already made lesson notebook pages and slides, and customize them further as if I were actually in front of my students in my classroom.
Kasia K.
This tablet isn't compatible with chromebooks, is it? I bought one yesterday (it's coming in on Tuesday ayy) and I have a laptop I'm planning on using it with, but I'd like to know if I could use it with my school issues Chromebook?