BY WACK-O-WAX

These retro wax lips are still a favorite for adults and kids alike. These wax lips can be worn and then chewed to taste their cherry flavoring. Wax lips are a fun addition to any party favor bag. Individually wrapped. 14 grams per piece. 24 pieces per unit. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wacko-o-wax Lip Candy is SO much fun! Not only do they come in lips, they have mustaches too! My kids and I have these EVERY YEAR! "Santa" NEVER forgets to add them to their stockings! Definately will re-purchase! The only down side is they don't really taste like candy, more like a wad of dental wax! But GREAT for fun n smiles!!
Kariana S.
Brooklyn
These wax lips were so fun for Halloween, I had to get them. They did leave a little bit of a mark around my mouth, but I did enjoy these and they brought me back to my childhood. A good scent as well.
Nicole M.
Buffalo, NY
Its a good, flavorful, nostalgic type candy. Part toy part gum. All good!!! Very unique. Nothing else like this candy on the market
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids LOVE these and think they're so fun. They're cheap at the drug store so they're great fillers for party bags too.
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
My kids love this candy and is very fun to play. They love it but taste is not so funny. Is like a real canddle
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these so fun to play with around halloween & love the flavor great candy keeps me feeling young lol highly recommend.
olivia m.
These are very disgusting. These were fun to play with but the taste it like you're eating real candle wax. Awful.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm craving these just looking at them!
The flavor took FOREVER to disappear, and I loved that! Chewing on these were like endless hard gum!
Ashley C.
nottingham
l love this candy it is very fun to play with aswel as eating. the also make an impromptu costume . l also love the flavor of the candy
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
I remember these from way back when we were kids. They were so much fun to play with but tasted terrible!