Wabash Valley Farms Whirley-Pop Gift Set - Silvertone Pan uploaded by Kayla S.

BY WABASH VALLEY FARMS

This retro whirley-pop gift set is perfect for any popcorn-at-the-movie fan. It includes an aluminum stovetop popper,and 8 popcorn kits in two varieties,so you can enjoy movie-style popcorn right at home. see more...

• Where do I go to buy one of these these look awesome7 Answers
Rose L.
Rose L.
Decorator Expert
There is nothing like making popcorn with this popcorn thingy!!! It's so much fun to just turn the crank and hear and watch the lid go up. It makes the lightest fluffiest popcorn. You just ad a little oil and some kernels and crank away. It's so much nicer than microwave popcorn and not greasy, unless you add too much oil. My family loves to crank the handle from 7 to 70, all ages love using this handy popcorn pot. And it looks great just hanging out on the stove because we use it everyday.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
My son loves popcorn and requested we get one of these. He loves it and needless to say we have popcorn quite often. We buy the buttered flavored salt and it taste just like theater popcorn.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I LOVE my Whirley-Pop pan. I will never go back to microwavable popcorn. This is easy to use, and it makes popcorn quick!! I love that you can make any variety of popcorn with this pan and honestly, it tastes way better than microwavable!
Lara C.
Lara C.
Wellesley, MA
I've had a stove top Whirley Popper for years - makes the BEST popcorn. I have used it 3x/week for almost 10 years. Can't recommend this brand enough.
Erika P.
Erika P.
My parents have this device! They bought it quite a long time ago for us kids thinking it would be an exciting and fun way to make popcorn and although it is we found it to be just too complicated to mess with! I guess its great if your a real popcorn enthusiast but we weren't lol! Still cool though!
Maria M.
Maria M.
I love thispan is so easy to make popcorn,and it come out so good and fresh just like your movie theater popcorn.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I got this a few months ago and LOVE it! We use it almost every night. It makes the best popcorn, just make sure you know how to use it first! Can burn easily
Mackenzie h.
Mackenzie h.
So fun and easy to use! The popcorn turns out really yummy too! We love to use this on movie night.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
This is amazing if you are a fan of homemade popcorn!! It is a must have! So simple and quick to make a batch
McKinsey S.
McKinsey S.
LOVE this!
I bought one for my parents and ended up loving it so bought one for myself. It's so fun and my niece loves helping us making popcorn!
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Where do I go to buy one of these these look awesome