BY WABASH VALLEY FARMS

Tastes so good you will think you are at the movies. Use the secrets ingredients movie theaters have known for years to make perfect movie popcorn at home. Everything you need is included. Just snip and pour. Its so good it was Awarded 1st Place at FDMs 1998 National Popcorn Pop-Off. Made for stove-top popping in your pan or our Whirley Pop Popcorn Popper - not for microwave use. Includes Gourmet Popcorn - Our Secret Buttery Salt - and our special Popping Oil. You get 5 pouches of great movie theater popcorn. Twice as fast as microwave with a lot less fat. Perfect Theater Popcorn taste in every bite. see more...

Denise G.
Amazing kit and super easy to use. I always have some I'm stock for our family movie night . It taste great just like the movie theaters. There are hard to find but usually the price is great . I do recommend this product to anyone .
Susanne C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are perfect for use with the Whirley Pop. Simply cut across the top to open, pour into the pot, and turn the handle until the popping stops. These are the perfect measurements for a full pot of movie-theatre popcorn. I like to add real butter after I pour it into the bowl, which makes the popcorn taste amazing!