W8less Plus Extra Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hair Spray by Rusk for Unisex - 10 Ounce Hair Spray

BY RUSK

Rusk W8less Plus Extra Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hair Spray has an extra strong internal hold, good for all hair types. Natural shine with long lasting hold. see more...

Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Very pricy but well worth it if you have flat hair that if you curl your hair and once you leace the house it just goes straight again you will never have that probken with this hair spray it keeps your hair in the perfect possition all day long
Melanie T.
I love this hairspray! I love how it lasts all day and that it has an amazing scent. I natural have really frizzy, curly hair. With this hair spray my hair stays straight all day! It is a little more expensive compared to other brands, but it is so worth the money! highly recommend!
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
This stuff is the bee's knees. It is unlike any ordinary hairspray, which leaves you with hard or sticky hair which isn't exactly the style anyone is going for. It truly feels weightless while keeping your hair styled and in place. What more could you ask for in a hair styling product?
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. This brand has really great products for my newly short hair. I use it on wet hair and let my hair air dry. The hold is great with their hair glue. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite hair sprays because of how 'light' it is. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy or damaged. It also lasts basically all day. Rusk makes great products!
Johana S.
I love this hair spray because it doesn't leave residue or make my hair crunchy the only down side is it doesn't hold the curls super tight as I would like
Amanda H.
Bernville, PA
As far as professional hair sprays go... Rusk is one of my favorites. Nice hold but not too strong... still allows all day styling!
Nikki C.
Creston , NL
Great for all hair types, lengths in my opinion. My all time favourite higher end brand of hairspray is CHI hands down, however this one is just as good and you get a lot of product! Not a huge fan of the scent tho!
Jessica B.
St. John's
Smells good, isn't crunchy and helps with flyaway hairs. Doesn't hold curls in my hair well...though I haven't found anything that does so it's probably my hair and not the product!
Hilary H.
St. John'S, NL
This is great! My hair doesn't hold curls well but this really does make them stay in longer than any other hairspray
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
What are other rusk products that are good to use in conjunction with the spray?