W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml

by W7

W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml Very Vegan HD Foundation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml!
Chelmsley wood , Birmingham
Review for: W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Sand Beige 1.12oz 32ml
I like this product, its alittle more watery than my other foundations and has a very nice light coverage but is easily buildable, its your skin but better kind of look to it, it's extremely affordable and I would recommend this to any one with dry skin as it's quite hydrating
W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml uploaded by Britta B.
Review for: W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Sand Beige 1.12oz 32ml
I bought some W7 Very Vegan products, because they were on sale and if I remember correctly I paid around €5 when I was in Spain. The shade range is not that great though, because there are only 4 light shades available.

For me the shade Sand Beige was a good match and I find that the foundation blends easily without looking cakey. It has medium to buildable full coverage and it's long-lasting.

I think this is a fantastic foundation. It is very affordable and performs really well. I actually prefer this product over some of my other high-end foundations. So this one gets a big thumbs up from me.

W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml uploaded by Romualda S.
Review for: W7 Very Vegan HD Foundation Natural Beige 1.12oz 32ml
love that is vegan, and cruelty free product, the foundation applies so smooth, leaving natural looking skin, the packaging is nicely done clear bottle, with white lid, love w7 products, have o lot of their cosmetics, have never disappointed😍