BY W7

Show off and display your lashes with this thickening and volumising mascara in blackest black. Has a deluxe brush allowing your lashes to look longer and lasts for hours. Set includes: One (1) Target area: Eyes Size: 0.503 ounces Color/shade: Blackest Black Finish: Other Not tested on animals Type: Mascara Color: Black We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• Someone can tell me if this w7 mascara or one of the W7 w...2 Answers
  • how effective is it? I want to get it! where can I find i...1 Answers
W7 Showing Out! Display Your Lashes Blackest Black Mascara
  • "Found this super cheap at a tj Maxx and it is so worth the few dollars! isn't great at definition, but its volume game is so strong. I use every time I want to show off my lashes. better than expensive products I also own. would buy again anytime. " in 3 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This really does give you falsie length to your lashes but it is soooooo clumpy. If you are into the spiky, spidery type lashes, then this would work great for you;however I prefer a more full look. The other issue is that the wand is almost comically huge. I can’t get close to my lash line with it because it’s too dang large. Attempts at that just end up with mascara all over my lids and under eyes.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! W7 overall does GREAT knockoffs (typically from benefit) and I think this resembles the they’re real mascara to a T! However... for the same effect I will always go with this one from W7!!! It gives my lashes a gorgeous fan effect, my only complaint is that it could be darker... but this could in part be due to the fact that I purchased the waterproof version. For such a good price this packaging and performance can’t be beat!
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
For the price.. HELL YEA. It is not a fancy mascara and if you loose it you won't feel to bad, but for the price it does the job and pretty decent! I bought it because of the price as a Mascara to have in the office for some kind of "Emergency" I don't use it on a daily basis but I still think it does the job really well and especially for the price!
Lindsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the w7 eyelust mascara that I bought on a whim , and have grown to love it ! It makes my lashes look incredibly long without adding fibers, and it is long wearing for me. I work as a nurse so I'm constantly on the go, and i never really get fallout or under eye black marks throughout my day . Highly recommend
marley d.
Arlington , TX
I like the ball at the tip that lets you reach the inner corners. But as soon as I opened the Boyle the first time it was already clumpy! I had to immediately add eye drops for it to even be useable! It now does the job but I would never buy again and it is not my go to mascara. It is more like my lazy day around the house mascara.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
Very picky person when it comes mascara my favorite mascara is lights camera lashes but this mascara is amazing every time I find it I stock up and buy a bunch of them I would recommend it to anyone who is super picky and needs a mascara that's going to give you thickness to your lashes.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
I ended up discovering this mascara at Ross Dress for Less , it was only $3 something so of course I had to get it and try it out , it is absolutely amazing if your looking for something not so expensive , it has a bold black color to it , darker than most mascara I've seen , it is a really great product .
Christina Q.
I found this mascara for $3 at TJ Max and decided to give it a try. I must say, I like it. I wear mascara often, so I'm always looking for one that makes my eyes pop! I have pretty long natural lashes and this mascara makes them look even longer and fuller. Love it!
Sammie A.
Bloomington, IN
Taylor M.
i love this mascara so much its my go to its so cheap and it works so well like so much better than any of the expensive mascaras you can get at spear or mac i use this product almost everyday and would definitely recommend it to all of my friends/family
Daisy J.
Someone can tell me if this w7 mascara or one of the W7 waterproof mascara is good, for my lashes??? I know that the price is excellent, but I don't want a mapache eyes after use this mascara????
how effective is it? I want to get it! where can I find it? DIE FOR PROVE !!