Home & GardenHome ImprovementBuilding ConsumablesW7
Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 105 Oz

W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz

by W7

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke H.
Penn Yan, NY
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by Brooke H.
First time trying something like this. It’s wonderful! Makes my face look shiny in the right places and holds my make up. Glad I took a chance on this,[product:w7-purple-princess-potion-complexion-booster-&-primer-1.05-oz]
Lucy S.
UK
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by Lucy S.
I love this primer. It’s light weight and has a lovely sweet smell. The price tag is so cheap at £3.99 and it lasts the whole year! My makeup sits on top of this with no funny textures or anything. It’s good find of mine and I’ll use it for the near future!
Jamila G.
Rotterdam, South Holland
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by Jamila G.
This is a great primer that moisturizes the skin and makes it glows before the base makeup. The serum primer has a pink color and has sparkles inside. Although it doesn’t better the skin, this is a great dupe for the expensive Farsali primers #farsali #w7 #primer
Jamila M.
Virum
DO NOT BUY! I’ve been using this on and off for a few months. Every time I used my skin would break out a day or two after
cynthia F.
avenida de los derechos humanos
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by cynthia F.
I loved this product, its smell, texture, performance ... etc. W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz simply in love I have already finished this first but I will buy it again without a doubt.
Muireann B.
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by Muireann B.
Yeah it good , love the colour .. smell is sweet and not chemically , doesn’t make a difference to your makeup though .. very small bottle and not much product , nice top on it which I like , but I recommend if on budget !
Megan C.
W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz uploaded by Megan C.
i picked this primer up randomly one day when i was shopping , and to my surprise it's actually really good especially for i think i payed £3 or £4 for it works really well ,The Purple Formula targets the dullness of the skin - brightening and adjusting the complexion, INGREDIENTS - Enriched with skin-loving ingredients such as, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe, Argan Oil, Grape Leaf and Camomile W7 Purple Princess Potion Complexion Booster & Primer 1.05 Oz
Michelle W.
Chelmsford, Essex
I sell this product reason being is it works even though I sell mainly high end I do get in drugstore gems as I call them and this is most certainly one of those . The smell is gorgeous the texture lovely smooth . Very bizarre because I’ve not found a type of skin it doesn’t work on . I have combination skin . My foundation settles lovely on top . It’s perfect for every day use and I have used on many occasion for going out .
josh A.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I was hoping for big things from its name and have used it untill I ran out but this fell flat as it left my pores showing no matter what I used it with and the fragrance was off putting to me as it is way to sweet.
Matilda H.
Edinburgh
This product doesn’t get enough hype. Gives a gorgeous glow to the skin, leaves it tacky so it keeps makeup on all day and is so affordable! 100% recommend.

Looking for your answer?