W7

W7® On The Rocks Neutrals On...
140 Reviews
4 / 5
Love this so nice love all the different stuff they do have got one of each different flavors will be buying no more very happy and love the brand :)
4 / 5
Bonita paleta de W7, 14 colores otoñales, ocres, verdes y marrones, dos de ellos con glitter. Viene incorporado un espejo y una brocha de dos lados. Pigmenta muy bien, aunque la encuentro algo polvorienta.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Muy polvorienta, el envase es bonito, los colores me gustan mucho, para el precio no puedes pedir más… Puedes hacer maquillajes muy bonitos y variados
5 / 5
I love how well this powder complexion of eyeshadow spreads easily with a makeup brush plus it lasted all day long that I don't need to constantly reapply the quality is amazing the packaging is durable and easy for on the go.. I have a variety of colors to choose from in this palette and it's perfect for fall colors.
5 / 5
Una de mis favoritas si empaque imponente y cómodo su pincel excelente su pigmentación buena y su durabilidad es de varias horas buena selección de colores para hacer look de acuerdo a la ocasión y un precio accesible. Versátil para llevar a cualquier lado tirne espejo y muy bueno .
5 / 5
the pallet has an amazing collection of colours with both warm and cool tones. all colours are very pigmented on the skin (even as a dark skinned person) with a beautiful design on the packaging.
4 / 5
The palette comes in a sturdy cardboard case. It has a magnetic closure, and a mirror. It comes with a dual ended brush. One side is flat and firm, the other side rounded and fluffy. It's a pretty good brush for applying the shadows, applies the color well and blends nicely. This palette has 14 shades, 12 matte and 2 shimmers. The colors range from pale pearly lavender to soft taupes, shimmering copper, muted olive, deep teal, shimmery gold, forest green, and muted violet. The shadows are soft and smooth. Not buttery, however not at all chalky or patchy. I did get a little bit of fallout, nothing major. Without a primer they wore pretty good for about 6 hours, a bit of creasing and fading after that. With a primer the colors wore over 10 hours before I saw slight creasing, no fading. I recommend getting these if you are on a budget or just don't want to spend a ton of money on eyeshadow.
5 / 5
I love using this eyeshadow and it has really good pigment and the colour are so good for a night out and the shimmers are really creamy and go on so smoothly
4 / 5
Me gusta mucho la marca W7, sobretodo sus paletas de ojos. En esta paleta tenemos tonos bastante fríos, aunque sean cálidos de normal, la calidad es muy buena aunque la brocha que trae no me gusta nada
5 / 5
I purchased this not knowing much about W7 other than they make dupes for high end brands. This one is a dupe for ABH Sunculture which I use to have but had decluttered. I wanted to use shades similar to Subculture so got this. I love this palette. Formula is good, especially for the price and it's a great dupe.