BY W7

Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I used this palette to a create a couple creative eye looks. My first time using this palette I used a primer to help intensify the pigmentation. You have to build it up with a synthetic brush or your finger to help make the color go on smoothly. You can buy these on Amazon.
Ashley D.
Love, love, love! As a person who loves wearing bright "look at me" eyeshadow to go with my obnoxiously bright hair, I highly recommend this pallette! Goes on smooth, builds up perfectly, and is not heavy at all. Even the more glittery colors stay only where I put them. DO not hesitate, if you love color to pop, buy w7 Neon Nights!
Is a beautiful palette. I loves tthe pigments and colors. Recomiendo muchísimo esta paleta. Es buenisima!
Jem O.
southampton
This was one of my very first rainbow eyeshadow palettes & I am now obsessed with colour 😁 I have lots of the w7 eyeshadow palettes & this neon one is great...pigment is so good & it’s a buttery formula with some kickback/fallout which is expected from bright pigments. They last on my eyes so well & easy to apply & blend out. This brand has so many awesome products at crazy low prices & are so underrated...I’ve been a huge fan for 10 years ever since I found they’re Honolulu bronzer in savers 🙌🏼👍🏼W7 Cosmetics Bronzing Face Powder, HonoluluW7 Neon Nights Electric Eye Shadow Colour Palette []
Becki P.
Trowbridge,Wiltshire,UK
I love the vibrant and bright colours, it is very pigmentation and is so much fun to create lots 9f different fun eye looks. Amazing quality while being super affordable
Ruby T.
Kings Langley
I love this product! It is very cheap and the colours are super pigmented which is great value. I love this palette due to the variety of bold colours which is great for bright makeup looks!
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Got this for a birthday presents. I don't normally use many of theses colours but that being said the rare times I do it's great to have. The pigment is great and I love the sparkles
Becky H.
oxford, Oxfordshire
Such an amazing palette. Great for doing Halloween looks #halloWIN . Haven't found any other palette like it. Can be bort from @w7 website or @homebargins. Would recommend to anyone.
Pattie C.
Dublin, Dublin
It is a dupe!! The same color as urban decay's electric palette. The package is lovely and you can see all shades from top. Brush is quite good to use.
Maya G.
I love it and use it almost every day. I would recommend using eyelid primer underneath but none the less in my case it stays on all day!