BY W7

• How good is the pigment of this pallet? 1 Answers
  • How well does the lighter colors show with Naked? I haven...2 Answers
  • Have always seen this product at drug store beside my off...1 Answers
W7 Natural Nudes Naked Eye Color Palettes Up In Smoke 12-in-1 Gorgeous Eyeshadow Shades for Smoldering Smoky Eyes [Up In Smoke]
  • "For christmas i received "in the night" , "in the nudes" and one more i don't remember the name of at the moment and I absolutely love them. Not costly, very pigmented and dupe for the naked pallets and the tin packaging is very cute as well. I as clumsy as i am dropped two of them from a high distance and the packaging saved them! No cracks or fall outs ! Love it. Shades are bold and neutral! " in 6 reviews
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is a really great product - especially for beginners. It’s has a very low price point for a really good product. Everything blends nicely and has a decent payoff. You get a nice selection of colors, though many are very similar. Overall, a great palette.
Jheysa P.
These shadows are amazingly pigmented! I love it, but the only shade that isn't as pigmented would have to be the pink shade but thats okay because I don't wear pink anyways lol. You should definitely purchase if you need a good palette & are on a budget ;)
Ashley M.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
I got mine today & I find it to be a little better quality than what I expected to receive. Only because the price was around $8 on Amazon and it looked like an Urban Decay copy pallette. I feel like the pigmentation isn't excellent, but for $8 and in a clutch I can make this work.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I don't have the Up in Smoke one, I have the Bronze Queen Palette. However, the W7 products have really impressed me! I paid only about $5 with free shipping on Ebay, and I wasn't disappointed! They have very nice pigment for the price, comparable to the Naked palettes. If you don't want to spend a large amount of money for some nice eyeshadow, W7 products are the way to go!!
Cristina C.
Missouri City, TX
brittany f.
I liked this palette for the fact of the different shades it had. The consistency of the shadows were nice. some were matte, some had a satiny finish to it and some were shimmery. The only thing I did not like was how narrow the shadows were placed in the box.. I use my fingers to blend my shadows and it was hard to get the products on my fingers in the case.
Amanda H.
This palette I got on sale for $2 at Marshalls. I sadly dropped it and destroyed a few shades. It's a great palette for intense looks. Has a lot of grey shades which is perfect for the Smokey eye lover.
Gloria R.
This the only palette of theirs that has a mirror in it, it's not the best but it work. I don't really ever reach for this one. I prefer all the other ones from them. The other ones are supposed to be dupes for the urban decay one's.
Julia L.
Taylor, MI
this is my first ever pallet I've never bought a pallet and I really like how bright the colors are and it doesn't make my eyelid greasy or anything it stays without primer
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently found this eye makeup set at T.J. Maxx and had to get it for the price! The colors are great and stay on all night! It is a great dupe for the naked pallet!!
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
Where can i get these? and how pigmented are they?
Meggan J.
Frankfort, OH
How well does the lighter colors show with Naked? I haven't found any lighter colors to use that even show I have any on.
Lydia L.
Is this a dupe for one of the naked palettes?
Aiyana S.
I saw some of these in my local tj maxx and I was tempted to buy it but I saw some of the eyeshadows were broken. do these usually break easily?
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Have always seen this product at drug store beside my office,and have always wanted to try.has anyone tried dis product before?iare the colors beautiful?does it stay long on eye?