W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural

W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural!
How would you rate this product?
Isidora T.
W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural uploaded by Isidora T.
I really enjoy this product! It lasts long without creasing my eyeshadow. Super affordable! Definitely buy this again 💜 W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural
Sullivan O.
Westbury
You may be tempted by the price but this eye primer is not it. It has a bad consistency for what it should be, eye is left ever so slightly dewy and not tacky, not helpful with fallout nor longevity. This may be OK for you if you have perfect eyes, but most don't, this will at the end of the day leave a big patch of your eyeshadow missing.
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I can’t wait to use this card but haven’t used it before but it looks fantastic so I can’t wait to use it
Mariane G.
cyprus
W7 Make Up - Eye Got The Power - Eye Shadow Primer Base - Natural I just got this eye primer, it makes the eyeshadow to pop,it has a creamy consistency, and i am loving it, i use it on a daily basis!!!

Looking for your answer?