BY W7

W7 is a fashion focused and fashion forward brand that provides a wide range of high quality cosmetics. This W7 In the Nude eye palette contains twelve neutral and nude colours. The double ended brush and blendable texture makes application of this gorgeous makeup super easy. Includes 12 eye shadows. EAN: 5060294396291. see more...

• Is this palette as pigmented as the naked palettes? 2 Answers
  • What's your favourite colour? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know Where can you buy this?2 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This palette is from the brand W7 which is an English brand. I bought this palette through Amazon and it look about a week to arrive. The packaging is in a tin (quite the the Naked 2 & 3) and feels very sturdy. The names of the shadows are on the back so you don’t always know which shadow your using, but they have nice names. When you open it the twelve shadows are inside a plastic holder, which a double ended brush provided for you. The brush is of decent enough quality that you actually could use it. The only downside to the packaging is that for a while after I first got it, when you opened the lid there was this extremely strong plastic smell. It took a could weeks for that to fade. The colors are pigmented and don't have fallout and overall all of the W7 palettes are amazing.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
For the price, this is a wonderful Naked 3 dupe. When I purchased it, W7 was hard to find in the States so I purchased it for a little more than the retail price. Now, it's easy to find on Amazon and other beauty sites.
This is a good product. The shadows are almost all quite blendable and pigmented, even the mattes. I wouldn't say that they're buttery though. Several of the shades take a little scraping to get powder on the brush, but it's usually not a problem. Using a good primer and dense natural brush really helps. This is my favorite drugstore palette and I use it frequently. I very seriously considered buying the authentic Naked palette but this is enough for me.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This was the first product I purchased from this brand and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these shadows! They were so pigmented and blended out so effortlessly, which I wasn't expecting at all, since this was such a foreign brand to me. This palette also had the perfect mixture of shades for creating warm neutral looks for every day. The formula was also gentle enough for me to wear without having itchy eye lids, so I was happy to add another drugstore brand to my short list of brands I can wear. I definitely recommend this palette by W7, for less than $10 you're getting a quality palette with shadows easily comparable to urban decay, which says a lot!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love this palette!! The color selection is great and there is a good mix of mattes and shimmery shades. They are beautiful colors but Some colors are more pigmented than others so you have to build them up and blend, blend, blend. I do notice that there is some fallout, especially when blending the crease. You have to be careful and gentle or else it flies into the inside corner of your eye and you end up looking like you have a black eye! LOL! The brush it comes with went in the trash because that's what it is but I do love the palette when I'm careful and have a lint of time to build and blend. I'd recommend it!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
At first I was skeptical when I bought this product, I had heard it was just as good as the naked palette. However, walking up to the register with it I felt like I was buying something for a 5 year old. The packaging is not impressive at all by far, but it is clearly made to mimic the naked palette. I put it on the same day I got it and I was EXTREMELY impressed by the quality. It was everything I wanted in a palette for only 7$ (thanks TJ MAXX!) I use it every day now and the shades make for a subtle smokey look that last all day! I highly recommend it to everyone.
Maylin P.
Maylin P.
I've been reading amazing reviews about this product but it's really not that great... It could just be my first palette I guess but these are not pigmented whatsoever, especially the darkest color barely shows up! Also the palette broke super easily and the brush it comes with is terrible. Would not buy this again nor the other palettes. I expected better since many were claiming this to be a dupe of the Naked 2 palette but it's not a dupe at all!
Kalynne H.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
I bought this palette because it was a cheaper version of the Naked 3 palette. I bought it off of Amazon and it came really quickly. The product itself applies really nicely and smoothly however the colors tend to not show up as well. Also the sparkly shadows tend to fade and end up everywhere else but your eyelid. I only use this product when I am going out somewhere and o need to apply fast
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
This palette is great for the price and the eyeshadows are really pigmented . They are a bit powdery but there easy to work with and the colors are beautiful for every occasion . I got it in tj max for $ 6.99 and I've seen them in marshalls for about the same price and it's definitely cheap compare to the other palettes available in the drugstore and much better quality.
Martha H.
Martha H.
My boyfriend got this for me as a gift. At first I HATED it because the colors aren't as pigmented as I'd like. However, I recently realized that they're really build-able, and a little primer goes a long way. It's really good for a soft "no makeup" look, and contrary to everyone else-- I prefer the matte colors in this pallet. :)
Emily C.
Emily C.
This palette is so much better than the other ones. It is also a better dupe for the naked 3. The pigmentations are better than others. The shimmers don't seem to show as much. But spraying your brush with water for the shimmers is very helpful. Other than that the packaging is very cheap and the lid comes off at certain times.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Des Moines, IA
Where can I get this online??
Nefeli T.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Is this really a dupe for the Naked palette from UD? Because if it's even a bit close, I will definitely buy it for $10 instead of $60!
Yailen M.
Yailen M.
Is the pigmentation good?
cindy r.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Is the pigmentation good?
Stevie P.
Stevie P.
I have been wanting this eyeshadow pallet for a good 4weeks now and I've debated on getting it because I don't know how long it lasts or if it's pigmented xx