suggested searches

3 star

17%

2 star

1 star

This was ok , just plain matt colours which I struggled to get anything strong from any colour on my eye. I had to build up each colour separately, otherwise the colours were weak! I only bought this the once, maybe I should have changed my primer and that might have made a difference. I don't know, I didn't buy it again and the original palette ended up in the bin.😔
This palette is everything. I wear it for work, costumes, going out, weddings. Literally everything, it’s perfect for all events and I love that it has the pale yellow and matte brown so you can use it for color correcting and contouring if you have nothing else! It’s so versatile #musthave #makeup #weekendlook #fallvibe #eyeshadow [brand:w7-cosmetics] [product:w7-in-the-nude-eye-colour-palette]
La pigmentation est au rendez-vous, j’aime cette palette même si je la trouve très simple au niveau des teintes après il faut aimer les tons neutres
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I saw this the other day at Winners for 9.99 CDN, I was hesitant to purchase it because I’ve never heard of the company. Is it a good palette? My biggest question is are the colours pigmented?
more questions