BY NONE

W7 is a beauty brand originating from the UK that provides an affordable way to get jaw dropping looks! W7's In the Buff contains 12 inspired shades for a gorgeous, natural look. This beautiful eyeshadow palette comes in a lightweight, yet sturdy tin and includes a double sided brush (one side smudger). W7's In The Buff palette proves that neutral is anything but boring by showcasing a gorgeous spectrum of colors and finishes from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly. The colors blend together charmingly and they don't settle around the crease or the corners of your eye like a lot of cheaper palettes do. You'll achieve a host of new neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between! see more...

• I've been looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow pallet f...3 Answers
  • I saw that These shadows used by you tubers and Pinterest...1 Answers
  • So I've noticed that this palette is no longer on amazon ...1 Answers
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
when i first started getting into makeup the brand 'W7' was my go to brand. it's affordable, & some of their products aren't that bad. i mainly used this pallette & 'in the night' i believe that's what it's called, i could be wrong though. for me, it didn't swatch too good & pigmentation was off. cute & affordable though!
Athena S.
This palette is a excellent dupe for the Naked palette, it has the same colors, it's very easy to apply to your eyelids, and has a very soft texture. I highly recommend it because it's very inexpensive and is also great quality that you won't be disappointed!
Clarissa Z.
Jamestown, NC
Very good for the price. It is a dupe for the naked palette and it's a pretty good one. I love the metallics the most as you see in the picture. This is great for a birthday present or really anything I would definitely recommend it though it does not blend that well.
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
W7 - 'In The Buff' Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette this pallet is so beautiful it goes perfect with my brown eyes and it is so pigmented the best part is its great quality for an affordable price very impressed!
Katlynn R.
Just ordered this and I must say so far I love it the colors turn out beautifully they are very pigmented and so sparkly! I honestly think that everyone should try this out! It's the best! It will be worth it!
Amy W.
I love everything about this palette. The colors blend well and look great on! Its a dupe for naked palette for sure! I have the lightly toasted and the colour me nude! Cant wait to make a tutorial
Morah C.
It is a little hard to use but if you take your time you can get good pigment from these eye shadows, they are cheap and you can get these from amazon it need a little bit more mattes but it is a very good eye shadow.
Alissa O.
Very pretty colors. Very smooth to out on and seen to last a long time while wearing them but in humid weather it doesn't last as well , that's why there is 3 stars
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product I'm not into the natural or brown shades on makeup at all, I had tried a friends naked palette and loved the texture but I wasn't going to pay that price for something I might not wear all the time, my husband did his research and found a dupe for the make palettes and bought 4 of them, they don't crease they look great, they have cool names, they blend easy and they are affordable I stand by this brand and.product I know own three more of their palettes
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I got this Naked palette dupe for 6 bucks on Amazon. I love it! it has the exact shades as the Naked ones, in the same order and everything. the eyeshadow tins are kind of small, but for six dollars it's great! I think this is a great buy. the shadows are better quality than I expected for this price. they blend well and are very pretty. I would totally recommend anyone considering the Naked palette make this purchase first.
Jose B.
Cypress, CA
Is this product good?
Ellie B.
Stratford
I've been looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow pallet for weeks and I've heard good things about this one. Is this worth the price?
Manira A.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good eye shadow palette also is it like the naked palette
Yazza S.
Church crookham, fleet
I saw that These shadows used by you tubers and Pinterest so one day I saw it and it was on sale! But My question is, is this a dupe ??because I got them from 5.99 !!!!
Maddy S.
So I've noticed that this palette is no longer on amazon but there is another palette called "Color Me Buff". So I was wondering are they the same palette but just with a different name?