W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz / 30ml

by W7

W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz 30ml HD Foundation 12 Hour

Do you know if this comes in a very light shades?
Are the W7 foundations long lasting and how much coverage does it provide?
Start your review of W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz / 30ml!
aventura, FL
Honestly this is hands down the best foundation I have EVER used. I urge anyone who’s looking for a new foundation to try this. It’s typically available at TJMaxx or Marshalls for $3.99! The finish isn’t matte but it isn’t dewy either. It lasts all day and doesn’t oxidize at all!
sterling , CT
The reason I bought this foundation was because I was looking for a cheap, good foundation for everyday wear (work). I have never been disappointed with W7 products so I decided to give this a try. It was below $10 though, so my expectations weren’t high. BUT GIRL THIS FOUNDATION IS LIKE THE BEST CHEAP FOUNDATION. I always wear green and orange corrector underneath my foundation and this HOLY foundation covered it all at one go!!!!!!! My Revlon or Maybelline foundation WISH they can do that! i used this when it was so humid so obviously I need to touch up but only ONCE, with a compact powder. It doesn’t leave my pores enlarged, unlike my Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation. However, I only used this foundation for less than 12 hours so I cannot be sure what will happen after 12 hours. I also will usually spray my setting spray at around my nose area before going to work so it might be an added factor? But I did the same thing with other foundations but the results are not the same. All in all, I will buy this foundation again. W7 should be in all drugstores because their products are soooo good!!!
Euharlee
For a very low price I found its WAY better quality than my 40$ foundations. Not full coverage but definitely light to medium. It said it’s for all skin types and I have combination skin. It’s absolutely amazing for the 4$ I paid for it. I use it over my other more expensive foundations. The only problem is it’s not long lasting like most HD foundations so you might have to powder yourself every once in a while. But for 4$ I definitely don’t mind. I would recommend this to all my friends!
Fontana , CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Tried it on for the first time today and completely fell in love with this foundation. Was alittle hesitant to buy it just for the fact of the shade range but I was able to find my color and let me tell you its semi full coverage does not feel heavy and leaves a smooth finish. Its slowly settled on the skin which makes it seem air brushed
Chicago , IL
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz / 30ml uploaded by Maryam A.
Fantastic natural finish foundation at a very great price. I have a very oily skin and This foundation lasts a very long time on my skin and looks great
Lexington
this is the best foundation for a natural finish! it leaves a satin finish and it has such good pigmentation it’s also light weight
Torrington, CT
Love this! You don’t need much at all and it goes on quite smoothly. Can’t argue with the price either for $5 it’s a win!
Doral, FL
No lo he usado, ni tampoco he visto reviews , la piel de mi cara es muy sensible por lo que no me llama mucho la atención
1000%recommended Grandes productos 😀son los mas buscados del mercado al igual que mac
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz / 30ml uploaded by Kitty G.
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour Natural Beige 1.01oz / 30ml uploaded by Kitty G.
I really love W7 as a brand, I have purchased many different products from their range, and rarely find myself disappointed. I find that their foundations are brilliant, always. No matter which one you pick, you will be pleased with the price and the performance. I recently purchased their 'skin fresh' foundation, as I prefer a lighter coverage these days so that my natural freckles stay visible, and this does not disappoint. It left my face dewy, really great coverage that is totally buildable, and it only cost 3.70. They regularly sell their foundations in shops like bargain madness, and are normally cheaper than that!!! If youre just starting out in make up, or want a foundation that still allows your natural beauty to shine through, this brand is for you.