MakeupW7
HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige

W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige

by W7

Apply this smooth foundation that matches your skin tone and lasts for 12 hours. Your skin will look flawless with the W7 liquid foundation.Target area: FaceSize: 1.01 ouncesColor/shade: True Beige, Buff, Natural Tan, Natural Beige, Sand BeigeFinish:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige!
kara M.
Norton, KS
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige uploaded by kara M.
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - Sand Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
Grabbed this foundation on a whim as I couldn't find my usual go to foundation. Great staying power without feeling cakey. I can wear for 9 + hours straight working in a resturant and come home with my foundation still on point.
Chelsey F.
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige
Good foundation. Color matched perfect for me which I usually have a hard time finding a good match for my skin tone. This goes on smoothly and does not look cakey or flake in any areas of my face. Nice light coverage and very buildable if you choose. I like it
Michelle B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - True Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
Really not like this product is too dry I really don’t have oily neither dry skin ...recommended for oily skin
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - Sand Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
If I’m being honest, I was terrified to use this foundation. After all, it was less than $6 at Marshall’s (and retails for about $12 online). I was afraid it would be cheap and irritating to my sensitive skin. Can I just say that this is one of the BEST foundations I have ever used? It blended seamlessly over my normal to dry skin that tends to be a bit flakey due to retinol use, the color tone was the best match I’ve ever had, and it provides medium to full coverage, pore smoothing, and dries down to a satin finish. This out performed many foundations in my collection, including Dior, Chanel, MAC and many others. The formula is on par or better than any high end foundation I’ve ever used. I would 100% recommend this and would buy it again. I used the shade Buff for my fair, slightly olive skin. I liked that I was neither too yellow or too pink.
Autumn L.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Review for: W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige
This foundation goes on so easily and smoothly. It has pretty good coverage for it's lower price. It creates a very beautiful and flawless base. I like the glass packaging; I kinda just don't like the red top. To me, it kinda makes it look cheap.
Sydney L.
Kalamazoo
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - Sand Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
I’m so glad I discovered W7 I think target carries this brand and I was able to find them at TJ Maxx but this is such a wonderful long lasting for coverage mat foundation it does everything I wanted to do and more and I couldn’t be happier it also looks exactly like it does in the bottle so when you get it home it’s a pleasant surprise to see that it actually matches and it applies so easily blown so easily and isn’t splotchy I love this product I will definitely be purchasing it again I don’t think I will be buying any other foundations besides W7.
Erica G.
Review for: W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige
Umm, where has this foundation been all my life??! Found it for a couple bucks at TJ Maxx and didn't think I would actually fall in love with it! The coverage is amazing! Medium with one pump, but easily buildable to full! It fills in my pores like a luxury brand foundation... So nice.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - Sand Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
Really greasey and cakey. My pores were huge and oily. Also looked like I was belonging in a morgue. Not a good foundation
Misgana T.
W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige uploaded by Misgana T.
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - True Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
I love it. It’s super soft. It’s easy to use love it I really recommend this if your scin is a little dry. But this is perfect W7 HD Foundation 12 Hour 12HR HD Foundation Sand Beige
LivIsabelle G.
nannestad
Review for: W7 HD 12 HR Liquid Foundation, Pump - Sand Beige, 30ml/1.01fl oz
it’s afoul my face brake out and it plugged my pores and was verry itchy and thick please do not buy this foundation

Looking for your answer?