BY W7

Get HD ready with this liquid foundation available in 5 unique shades. Lasts up to 12 hours! see more...

• Do you know if this comes in a very light shades?3 Answers
  • Are the W7 foundations long lasting and how much coverage does it...1 Answers
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
The reason I bought this foundation was because I was looking for a cheap, good foundation for everyday wear (work). I have never been disappointed with W7 products so I decided to give this a try. It was below $10 though, so my expectations weren’t high. BUT GIRL THIS FOUNDATION IS LIKE THE BEST CHEAP FOUNDATION. I always wear green and orange corrector underneath my foundation and this HOLY foundation covered it all at one go!!!!!!! My Revlon or Maybelline foundation WISH they can do that! i used this when it was so humid so obviously I need to touch up but only ONCE, with a compact powder. It doesn’t leave my pores enlarged, unlike my Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation. However, I only used this foundation for less than 12 hours so I cannot be sure what will happen after 12 hours. I also will usually spray my setting spray at around my nose area before going to work so it might be an added factor? But I did the same thing with other foundations but the results are not the same. All in all, I will buy this foundation again. W7 should be in all drugstores because their products are soooo good!!!
Bailey M.
Euharlee
For a very low price I found its WAY better quality than my 40$ foundations. Not full coverage but definitely light to medium. It said it’s for all skin types and I have combination skin. It’s absolutely amazing for the 4$ I paid for it. I use it over my other more expensive foundations. The only problem is it’s not long lasting like most HD foundations so you might have to powder yourself every once in a while. But for 4$ I definitely don’t mind. I would recommend this to all my friends!
Maryam A.
Fantastic natural finish foundation at a very great price. I have a very oily skin and This foundation lasts a very long time on my skin and looks great
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
No lo he usado, ni tampoco he visto reviews , la piel de mi cara es muy sensible por lo que no me llama mucho la atención
1000%recommended
Grandes productos
😀son los mas buscados del mercado al igual que mac
Andreea H.
Satu Mare
I love this foundation a lot. I always struggle finding a good affordable one my skin is pretty dry under my eyes and on my nose but this foundation does perform well on the skin it shows up a little but cakey in some dry areas but I think it's worth! It does not feel heavy at all, in this photo I used natural light and it looks great
Katie A.
This foundation is cheap and awful, I wouldn’t recommend any W7 foundations, they have a great bronzer in the cheeky trio palette which I love to use but their foundations are terrible, they apply very bad and look cakey and smudge around your face, the coverage is horrible... there is none at all🤷🏽‍♀️
Sophie W.
Newpoet, Essex
*this isn’t my colour but my colour isn’t on here 😩*
I love this foundation super super affordable, buildable coverage and blends lovely! I have most of the foundations available from W7 and have to say I love them all! Highly recommend this brand.
Antonia S.
I bought the w7 foundation in a poundshop for £2, it looks gorgeous when on your hand but once on your face. It does feel slightly cakey and has a slight orange tinge to it, if you blend it with another light foundation it’s gorgeous. But I wish I’d bought something different now
Steph H.
I am using this foundation at the moment, I bought it because it was the only one in the shop. I find that it needs more than one layer to have at least some good coverage and it did make me look a bit orange although I got a light shade.
Aoife N.
Do you know if this comes in a very light shades?
natasha s.
Are the W7 foundations long lasting and how much coverage does it provide?