BY W7 COSMETICS

• I've tried different bronzer and a lot that I use doesn't...4 Answers
  • I’ve head this is an exact dupe for benefits hoola. Can a...3 Answers
  • Was gonna buy this as I had seen it online before and the...3 Answers
W7 Cosmetics Bronzing Face Powder, Honolulu
  • "for less price and similar to hoola can we ask for more? it last for long and i like them. matte finish" in 7 reviews
  • "giiiirls.. this product is amazing! i used this about a long time. i have got really fair skin and this one does not have that annoying orange undertones.. it makes your face looking warmer and defined. i really love this product and i would recommend you to all of you! " in 3 reviews
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
I love this litte bronzer! Said to be a dupe for benefita hula (which i havent tried) it's a great colour for bronzing and contouring with a good level of pigmentation and super easy to blend. Totally worth the mini price tag!
Amy N.
Davenport, IA
Great all around bronzer. I have this one and the Hoola and I would say that it is not a dupe in color. This one is a little warmer and a little deeper in shade. The formula is actually pretty similar though and the blend ability is so beautiful.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I love this! It's incredibly buttery feeling, and sooo pigmented! I put way too much on at first and looked ridiculous. After using the right amount and blending it, it looked like I lived at the coast again! I don't see any orange tones, just a lovely sort of reddish bronze. The package is so pretty too. The included brush is very pretty and soft, but I prefer to use it when using Honolulu for contouring. For all-over bronzing, I like to use a fluffy brush. At the price, I will definitely be purchasing more of this!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
This is such an amazing Bronzer, bot an exact dupe for another very famous name related Bronzer we all know and love but the closes thing I've ever used to it! Not crazy orange and not completely ashed out ..perfect all over bronze color to sub kiss you skin! Highly recommend it, and it's so so affordable, under $5 and to u receive more product that other higher end bronzed boxes that we all love! W7 Cosmetics Bronzing Face Powder, Honolulu
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I love this W7 bronzing face powder called Honolulu! I would say this is very comparable to the Too Faced chocolate soleil, The price is a lot cheaper as well! Great Amazon find for me! This will be on my repurchasing list!
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
This is supposed to be a dupe but I feel is more warm and pigmented. It really could stand on its own, it’s perfect for contouring, and leaves a nice matte finish that’s very nice to blend. I will probably be purchasing this again because the price point is so amazing!
abbie m.
dupe for the benefit box bronzer and i am absolutely in love with this. i love this better than the benefit one! i would recommend this to anyone who has not a lot of money and needs a good dupe
Lexx B.
This is amazing bronzer. It's not too dark for my tan/brown skin tone. I ordered it from Amazon I'm glad I decided to by it. The packaging reminds me of the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I haven't tried the Hoola, but I am sure that this is just as good. It also comes with a little brush. I use this brush to place the bronzer where I need to then blend it out with a different brush.
Amanda L.
My favorite bronzer ever! I have this bronzer and the hoola one from benefit and I actually prefer this bronzer, and it's cheaper! It's wonderful on my skin tone (my skin tone is medium but it would work on others probably)
Jess C.
I just ran out this bronzer today. Ive been searching for a bronzer that has no orangey tone. This one was perfect me. It has a cooler tone, which goes very well with my olive skin. Check it out on Amazon guys. It's only 5 dollar's.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
is this like a dupe for the benefit one ??
Sar J.
I've never heard of this brand, how is it? Where is it sold? This product looks like the benefit hoola bronzer, does it compare?
Judith U.
Is it easy to blend? I don't like hard edges. And does it has a high pigmentation ? Thanks!
Maya M.
Is it worth it? Or should i go ahead and buy the hoola one?
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
I've tried different bronzer and a lot that I use doesn't blend well. How does this one work when applied?