W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette

by W7

W7 is a beauty brand originating from the UK that provides an affordable way to get jaw dropping looks! W7’s In the Buff contains 12 inspired shades for a gorgeous, natural look. This beautiful eyeshadow palette comes in a lightweight, yet sturdy tin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“Really pigmented and affordable! I like the fact it has matts and shimmers. Really easy to apply, but there is fallout.” in reviews
Olathe, KS
I have seen several people who compare it to some higher end dupes and I can't comment on that but I do love this palette.  I love the sturdy case that it comes in and the variety of natural neutrals you get.  It is my go to palette for an everyday subtle eye look.  The shades can have a little bit of powder but if you put on your eye makeup before your face makeup you can easily dust it away.
Channahon, IL
this palette is so pretty and very affordable! i love some of the shimmer shades and they blend out very easy, personally i like more matte shades but there are only a few in this palette. otherwise a great palette for the price!!
Pelham, AL
This palette is my every day go to! It can handle your natural days and your dramatic date nights! The colors are beautiful! Super easy to apply and blend. I have blue eyes but I feel like you can’t go wrong with these natural nudes!
Rochester, NY
I can't say enough about these shadows by W7! They are not messy and do not fade at the end of the day. Best of all they are cruelty free. The colors are all wearable and fun to mix with.
West Point
This is a great product it has a lot of difference choices of shimmers and matte colors. It comes with a cute little brush. It is very cheap but it works well!! I would definitely recommend this to other people!!
Monroe, MI
I think that these palettes offer such an incredible variety of colors, and options between shimmer and matte colors. These are also around $7 or so dollars so they are perfect for anyone on a budget!
Los Angeles, CA
W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ammy G.
"Color me Buff" is a palette with a couple of matte colors but mostly consist of pigmented eyeshadows. When I saw this palette at Marshalls my first thought was "oh it looks a lot like the Naked 2" so I bought just to compare and as you can see in the pictures they are exactly the same colors just different brands. So if you've been thinking of buying the Naked 2 palette but aren't quit sure try this palette that costs $6-$10 (depending where you buy it), it's a great alternative.
Payson, UT
W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kelsie C.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The colors are just gorgeous and are still versatile. There are a couple colors I haven't touched yet but I'm hoping to try them out soon.
DORAL, FL
W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette These colors are amazing! These are perfect for highlight your eyes especially at night. I like them!
Concord, NC
This is one of the best Naked palette dupes I’ve found. The pigments of the colors are great and they last all day or night. It’s super affordable and perfect for anyone on a budget.

Looking for your answer?