W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette

by W7

W7 is a beauty brand originating from the UK that provides an affordable way to get jaw dropping looks! W7’s In the Buff contains 12 inspired shades for a gorgeous, natural look. This beautiful eyeshadow palette comes in a lightweight, yet sturdy tin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“Really pigmented and affordable! I like the fact it has matts and shimmers. Really easy to apply, but there is fallout.” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I'm surprised at how high this is rated. I bought this a while back and am going through my stash getting rid of stuff after I use it again. I was not impressed. I like the packaging because the tin is durable; however, we are here for the shadows and they are lacking. Maybe color wise they dupe UD but they seem dry and packed with fillers. A lot of fallout and lacking pigmentation. Yes, I can make it work, but I dont know that it's any better than any other drugstore shadow. I haven't purchased much recently (besides colourpop & morphe) but go to Ulta and get yourself some Colourpop instead. Maybe years ago this was great but definitely a dud in my collection.
Wilson, NC
W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffany B.
Rated a 4 for fallout, but I do really love this palette. It's really nice and pigmented. It has a balance of warm and cool toned shades to mix it up a bit. I know most people love warm shades but I have cool toned skin and blue eyes and red hair, so this palette is perfect for me. Here's a cool toned eye look I did with it
Hamden, CT
This is a good palette as well- again at the price point for it it is at the top of its game. Color can be buildable and is easily blendable. It does fall onto my cheek a little which is a draw back. In a quick situatuion when you want as many color options as possible this would be on my list.
Iowa City, IA
Great palette! 12 natural nudes all in one. There's a number of matte and shimmery colors, most of which blend together well. The container clips closed too so you don't have to worry about it spilling or breaking. Would definitely buy again.
I like this palette because it is a drugstore/pharmacy story dupe. There are some pros and cons jut like every product. The matte shadows are way to powdery and have so much fall out on your cheeks, clothes and everywhere on your face. I do live for the shimmer shadows but again, way to much fallout. The shimmer shadows have incredible pigment but the shadows in this palette are no bendable at all. As long as you have set your eyelids with some primer then you should be able to comfortable use the palette. They are supposed to be dupes for the Naked palettes but let me tell you that the quality, pigment, packaging, and blend ability are completely different especially since I own both. I really think that splurging on the Naked palette will be worth it but if you are looking for a light simple, not highly pigmented look then I do recommend testing this palette out.
Ault, CO
"Colour Me Nude" Another dupe for Naked, and I'm not mad at it! The colors can reach great pigment with some buildup, and it also has a bit of fall out, but overall performs really well, and makes a great dupe! If you like to save your dollars, but want the pay off in the look you're going for, W7 is a great alternative. W7 - 'In The Buff' Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette
Millville, NJ
I love this cheap option for buying a versatile eyeshadow palette. I use this product everyday. It is very buttery and is fairly easy to apply. However, I have found that it works best when the brush is slightly wet. It is certainly affordable. I would buy it again, but I would like to try some of the other palettes that W7 offers.
Nicholasville, KY
W7- Color Me Buff Natural Nudes - 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Autumn C.
This product is amazing. I love love love it. It was so adorable and its comparable to a much more expensive product. I use this palette almost every time I'm doing my makeup. I can't wait to try all their other palettes! The pigment is great and so long lasting, especially with a primer!
A lot of people see this on Pinterest as a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette and yeah, it sort of is. The colors match up well, but the quality is nowhere near the higher end brand. It requires a damp brush and a careful hand, but in the end, it looks really pretty. Worth it if you can get your hands on it!
Hilliard, OH
I was so excited to get this item because it's a dupe for the naked 3 palette. I guess I just had really high expectations. I was disappointed by the lack of pigment with some of the colors. I'm giving 4 stars because the darker colors are great however the lighter colors barely show up even when building it up.

Looking for your answer?